Saturday, November 14, 2020

African Diaspora News Channel - Jamaal Ali On Arab Slave Trade, Repatriation & The Obama Presidency

I saw in the comment-section for this Phil-video. The Fact that Blacks are twisted up in many instances BY FORCED CONSCRIPTION INTO THEIR ENSLAVER-OPPRESSORS RELIGIONS.

Which is something I highlighted within the first few months of this blogs creation. I'm also realizing that this blog is starting to get some years underneath it too. I really don't pay attention to how long I've been doing this. I simply type what I type and post what I post and then I get back to whatever work I am doing.

But in this instance?
Here We see once again that Arabs are being highlighted for THEIR ROLE IN ENSLAVING US. And yes I typed, US. 
Because anyone WHO WILL ENSLAVE ONE BLACK-PERSON WILL ENSLAVE ANOTHER.
ANYONE WHO WILL OPPRESS ONE BLACK-PERSON WILL OPPRESS ANOTHER.

And ANYONE WHO WILL DO THIS TO A GROUP OF BLACK-PEOPLE?
WILL DO THIS TO ANOTHER GROUP OF BLACK-PEOPLE.

And the SIZE OF THE AMOUNT OF BLACK-PEOPLE CONTINUES TO GROW UNTIL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT COUNTRIES.
And of course!?
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT.

This is NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY NOR DISMISSED.
Because PREVENTION IS PROVIDING.
And STOPPING SUCH THINGS CREATES THE ABILITY FOR BLACKS ELSEWHERE TO NOT END UP IN THE SAME HORRORS, except for the Fact that...!?

This has ACTUALLY ALREADY HAPPENED.
Which means I've been born THOUSANDS OF YEARS TOO LATE!
So now!?

That means I AM LIVING IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE DESTRUCTION OF MY RACE'S COLLECTIVE CIVILIZATIONS AND SOCIETIES.

This TOO is NOT TO BE DISMISSED NOR TAKEN LIGHTLY.
For in this Phil-Video he will interview and talk with Jamaal Ali and they'll get into the Guts of what happens when Our People do just that, dismiss what has happened, how, why, when!
And take it lightly about WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING TO GET BACK ON THE PATH TO AUTONOMY, POWER, AND RESPECTABILITY....




No comments:

Post a Comment