Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Need a Minute TO GET SETTLED....


Just finished today's doctor's appointment. 

So I'm gonna be out for another 2-weeks and the issue is NOT RE-INJURING MYSELF.

SPINAL X-RAYS WERE NEGATIVE.

So My ISSUE IS PURELY MUSCLE-RELATED IN THE LOWER-BACK.

Needless to say I'm tired.

My Sleep-Schedule is shot to shit and of course, because I always make sure to take proper care of Myself.

-_-

I've had 4-hours of sleep and of course have been out all day testing out what I can and can't do with my lower-back, leading up to the doctor's appointment.

And when I say BEEN OUT ALL DAY, I mean TRAVELING TIME, because of course I had to drop my paperwork off at the Dayjob and I'm still bus-bound. Fools are sending me brochures and shit to buy a car and I'M NOT READY FOR THAT EXPENSE YET.

Sitting without back-support DOESN'T WORK.

I learned that shit for sure!

5-Minutes of that and My Back starts acting up. So I'm gonna go on ahead and eat some dinner. Get some sleep and then GET SOME POSTING DONE FOR HERE AND WE3!

I'll type to you later.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment