Monday, November 9, 2020

All Right, so I'm still sidelined....

Good Afternoon from PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

So the Chief of Apartment Maintenance JUST LEFT FROM HERE.
And now My Heat is FINALLY BACK UP.
It only took 3-weeks to get what should have been A 3-DAY JOB DONE, lovely!
  
But it's finally done.
Now I need My New Glasses to come in some I can pick them up from the Eyeglass-store I bought them from.

Everything is fucked up when travelling through the Mail, BUT MYSTERIOUSLY!?

Not the fuckin mail-in ballots?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Either way, lemme get some post up.
I spend most of my time stretching and then easing off so I don't make my injury worse.
This medication also makes me tired, which hasn't helped me REGARDING POSTING-WISE, but!?

Getting My Back, BACK IN ORDER, you see what I did there, right?
GETTING BETTER IS MORE IMPORTANT!


No comments:

Post a Comment