Saturday, November 7, 2020

And the Band Played On....

Good Noontime To Ya!
From Nazi-America.

As I am sitting here I am actually LAYING OUT, out loud, WHAT I SHOULD BE TYPING HERE. Now...?
I'm still all fucked up and of course going to sleep has TIGHTENED UP MY BACK, which The Doctor said was gonna happen.
Oh and I currently weigh 287-pounds.
So I'm RELIEVED that I'm BELOW 300-pounds, but 287 is too much.

One of the things I'm gonna do, CAREFULLY IS, of course.
IS LOCATE MY MICROCASSETTE-RECORDER.
So I can start DOING YET ANOTHER THING I USED TO DO, which is, to simply START RECORDING MY THOUGHTS ALOUD AND THEN PLAYING THEM BACK AND TYPING THEM OUT.

Why?
Because this was ONE OF THE METHODS I used in College to finish a 300-page book IN LESS THAN 30-DAYS!

My College-Sweetheart loved watching Me work and she was the primary-proofreader for My Work.
Thus the Reason for the Julia Channel pictures years ago, because SHE IS what My College-Sweetheart looked like:
Heh!

My Mother told Me a few weeks ago "You are Your Father's Son in some ways. Because I've never seen you in a relationship with an Ugly Woman."
And I told her "Yeah, but I need to learn how NOT to pick crazy-women."
Now the Irony was that My College-Sweetheart WAS NOT CRAZY.
And of course My Mother dropped the Subject, because as I typed on here years-&-years ago. It was Our Collective-Parents that drove the two of Us apart.
On Purpose.

Highlighting once again why My People are on the Bottom.
And Highlighting while I consistently talk about Our Poor Parenting Methods and the Fact that We've parrotted WAY TOO MUCH from White-Americans in an area that quite frankly, disgust me.

Mind you...!?

INCIDENT took place at the Dayjob on Thursday?
Where a Black-Couple came in and the Husband REMINDED ME of why I'd done things the way that I did with My Ex-Wife. Where His Wife?
All she had to do WAS PRETEND LIKE "he'd done something to her" and the Fools around Me went right into Stupid-Mode and it led to a big brew-haha where he ended up demanding to know why everybody WAS ASSUMING HE'D DONE SOMETHING VIOLENT OR ABUSIVE TO HIM.

WHILE IGNORING HIM SHOWING PROOF HE HADN'T AND IGNORING HIS QUESTIONS ON WHY THEY WERE JUMPING TO HORRIFIC CONCLUSIONS. WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK TO EVEN MAKE SURE WHAT SHE WAS SAYING WAS TRUE.

This Blackman, lost his fuckin mind with rage, over the ACCUSATION of Domestic Abuse and started SPILLING ALL THE SECRETS OF WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON IN THEIR MARRIAGE.

She then TURNED ON THE TEARS, but DID NOT DENY THAT SHE WAS ON DRUG, HAD A HABIT, AND ROUTINELY LIED ON HIM TO GET WHAT SHE WANTED, by using those around them through pretending to be a VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Yes, I laughed, BECAUSE IT IS THAT FUCKIN EASY OVER HERE TO FUCK UP A MAN'S LIFE, something that WHITES CREATED, by the Way!

Where, OH MY GOODNESS!?
Prior to BLACK-AMERICANS FORCING THEIR WAY IN DURING THE 1960's FOR EQUAL-RIGHTS, well...!?

WHAT WAS THE DOMESTIC-SITUATION, legally, WHEN IT WAS WHITES ONLY?

You see that?
See how CONSISTENT.
Whites are.
WHEN THEY DON'T WANNA DO ANYTHING.
It turns into TEMPER-TANTRUM TIME.
And now "FINE THEN!? IF YOU NIGGERS WANNA FORCE US TO LET YOU HAVE 'equal-rights', WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS!? FINE!!!!! THEN WE'LL JUST FLIP EVERYTHING OVER AND FUCK UP THE ENTIRE FUCKIN LANDSCAPE OF EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!!!!!"

And thus Domestic-Laws here in Nazi-America went HARD THE OPPOSITE WAY FOR WOMEN.
No BALANCE.
No MEASURED STEPS.
Simply, SLIDE THE SCALE ALL THE WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE, oh and meanwhile?

I hear Niggatry outside, so clearly Joe Biden has won.
These same Niggers will be complaining to me in a few years about how "He's done nothing for Black-People."
And I will laugh in their collective faces and remind them of why it is that I am ultimately going to destroy them and lose no sleep over their deaths.
Hmmm, interesting...?

Actual Black-People have arrived as well and ARE SILENCING THE FOOLS.
Good.
Goodddddddddd.
This pleases Me.
It means MORE OF MY PEOPLE are UNDERSTANDING that unless We are going to GET SOMETHING OUT OF THE VOTING-PROCESS, for Us.
AND US ALONE.

Then it's Useless to Us, for now.
Well?

Wow, it has gone ABSOLUTELY QUIET AGAIN OUTSIDE, that is VERY GOOD.
Because that means there is Hope for Us Yet....



No comments:

Post a Comment