Monday, November 16, 2020

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia - An 11/16/20 Update

Good Afternoon...


...From Philadelphia....

So tomorrow I'm headed in for a check-up and I've had plenty of "fun" in playing phone-tag all last week, because I was SCHEDULED FOR PHYSICAL-THERAPY, at least, that was WHAT WAS PRESCRIBED, however...?

Nobody was ever able to get the paperwork done and phone-tag was played all week, where?
I never got any physical-therapy.

I'll be the 1st-one to type to you that THE PROCESS OF GETTING OLD IS NOT ONE I'M ENJOYING. And why?
Because I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THE PROPER TOOLS TO EFFECTIVELY COMBAT GETTING OLD.

Meaning?

I have YET to replace My Old Workout-Equipment.
The Treadmill hasn't been replaced.
The Bike.
MY WEIGHTS.
Which INCLUDES THE ONES THAT WERE FILLED WITH CONCRETE.
And yes I just typed that.

I still have all of my sparring pads and this lower-back problem is proof that whether I like it or not. I'm need to restart SOME SORT OF MARTIAL-ARTS. I've no clue whether My Body will hold up to RESTARTING MUAY THAI, which I typed about MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO.

Never mind that TIME IS A PREMIUM AS WELL.
The Reason why this month's blog posts ARE ALREADY OVER 100 is because of what I told you OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS.

I've been INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO RESET MY SLEEP-SCHEDULE.
And as You all SAW from word-go of THIS MONTH!?
Postings IMMEDIATELY TOPPED OUT AT 10-PER DAY REGARDLESS OF MY DAYJOB REQUIREMENTS!

Thennnnnnnnnnnnn, I had the back-injury!?
AND NOW THE DAYJOB IS OVERRUN WITH THE CHINAVIRUS!
AND THE CITY-GOVERNMENT IS DEBATING SHUTTING DOWN PHILADELPHIA AGAIN BECAUSE THE CHINAVIRUS THINKS IT'S HULKAMANIA AND IS RUNNIN WILD AGAIN!!!!!!
Oh and DID YOU NOTICE IN THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK CLIP JUST NOW...?

How INCOMPETENT ARE IMPERIAL-CAPTAINS AND CREWS THAT THESE COMPLETE JACK'S OF ASSES DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE ALREADY ON A POTENTIAL COLLISION COURSE WITH ONE-A-FUCKIN-NOTHER!!?!?!

THEY JUST LET ANY FUCKIN-BODY IN AND THEN WONDER WHY THEY CAN'T FUCKIN STOP THE REBELLION!
All of that typed!?
I'm gearing up to post A LOT OF POSTS HERE and then get back to writing for WE3.
...Prepare Yourself....





 

No comments:

Post a Comment