Monday, November 16, 2020

Alpha Gaming - Twitch Screwed Up Worse Than They Are Telling You...

   One thing I've made sure to ACKNOWLEDGE is that PLAYING ANY KIND OF MUSIC IN YOUR VIDEOS ON ANY SOCIAL-MEDIA PLATFORM CAN BE MORE TROUBLE THAN IT'S WORTH.

I'm posting THIS VIDEO by Alpha Gaming because as I've typed repeatedly:
I'm doing a lot or reading and viewing and studying as I prepare TO FINALLY move into posting videos and the completion of My Custom-Desktop.

Money will be going towards these things and I can't afford to fuck it up like I did with the New Laptop.
With THAT TYPED, here is the Video, highlighting that Twitch has NOT taken proper measures regarding music & their content-creators using it WITHOUT PERMISSION, in their videos, and now!?

It's become a Twitch Shitshow:



No comments:

Post a Comment