Monday, November 14, 2016

And then there was Me....

Well...?
Wayne just moved out.
Here I was thinking I'd be the first to escape from here, but?
The Septa, had to stop right quick to go and help Ryan next door.
Because he is in here BY HIMSELF.
While his mother is at work.
I thought something had actually happened to him just now with all that crying and wailing and yelling and he's just upset because one of his toys got stuck in something THAT HE PUT IT INTO.

There has been too many times when I have wanted to take that boy under my wing but it is just too much hassle to deal with his mother and the bullshit ways that she's already saddled him with. So I try to steer clear unless like just now, I have no choice.

But just like his overly dramatic mother, he starts yelling and crying for attention over nothing. This idiotic belief that a woman can raise a boy by herself is fuckin crazy. Because that boy is as pussified and wussified as the fuckin day is long and the slightest amount of challenge gets him to whining and complaining. But over and over he's got time to try to be slick and a smart-ass when he wants to be. That shit might fly with females but a male acting sneaky like a female is a sure-fire way to get stomped by other males in a hurry!

So I went over there and helped him out.
This is why I'm concerned about My Own Son and I could care less about every time I saw Noni at court where she always said the same thing "He's not a punk! Don't worry he's not some sissy-boy punk, he's okay, he's okay!"
-_-
Either way.
Wayne is gone now.
The ceiling to my room is OPEN.
And there is NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.
These pipes should have been REPLACED.
Meanwhile?

All sorts of bribery going on "Knock $40 off your rent. Uhhhhh, I know some places where you can get some OT at $20.25 an hour for two days at 8 hours!"

I'm sitting here now. New artwork is done. Listening to some youtube based remixes for me to WRITE TO. But I'm also looking at the fact that the Septa-strike really put everything into perspective for Wayne. Where he realized that he was paying too much, just like I am. But he's not making enough money to keep paying rent plus try to save up and move out. So?

He just said fuck it!
The Septa-strike put everything in perspective for him, so!?
He's out, literally just left now. He'll be back to pick up the remainder of his stuff on friday while I'm at work. We already exchanged numbers months ago because both of Us were committed to getting out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment