Sunday, November 27, 2016

Night Music- 1 and a Brief Overview of This Weekend's Work....

Getting ready to CALL IT A NIGHT! Gonna be headed back to my post tomorrow. I put in 13 hours on saturday at +$2 extra pay per hour. $13.20 an hour and then 8.5 today where it turned into OT!

Look...?

I'm not fuckin around.
I'm serious about needing control over My Life again.
And I'm not gonna get that by bullshitting and wasting My Time and even Yours for reading this blog. Shit is serious out here in the world. And anybody fuckin around right now is bound to be destroyed, that's just the bottom fuckin line.

I wrote out those pages today and loved every minute of it. I made sure to pay attention on saturday so I'd know what I can and can't do for today. But the reality is, just like I've typed to you all before. It is pointless to leave from My Actual Post, because I can get work done there that I can't anywhere else and THIS WEEKEND!?

Was a STANDING POST.
Period.
Point blank.
End of discussion.

And I got everything confirmed first hand.
I had ZERO SHOT at being able to draw A FUCKIN THING!
And when customers started piling in?
Then I couldn't keep sitting at the table anymore.
Meanwhile?

No guard-shack.
No ability to come-n-go AS I PLEASE.
NO ABILITY TO MOVE PEOPLE ALONG EITHER, which meant I was asked "Whatcha writing?"
"You sure can write fast, whatcha writing?"
-_-
Then of course customers FOR THEM, thought I WORKED THERE AS A REP "Hey, I wanna get the new I-phone but My Contract."
"Sorry, sir, ma'am, small kid, but I'm just security" even though MY UNIFORM GIVES THAT AWAY "if you can hold on one moment a representative will be with you shortly."

MIND YOU!?
I WUZ ASKED IF I WOULD BE BACK TOMORROW!
Which shocked the shit outta me!
But I told them "Nah! Time for me to mosey on back to my normal post." thank god.

But I did like the fact that they HONESTLY LIKE HAVING ME THERE.
And it was because I wasn't interested in doing ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT FOR MY JOB.
Something that they just had a problem with, with the guard I was filling in for, so.
I am already going to TURN DOWN the chance to take over that post.
YES!
It pays $13.20 per hour and GOD KNOWS THEY NEVER CLOSE ON TIME, BUT!?
It gives me ZERO ROOM FOR ANYTHING ELSE!
They are ALWAYS OPEN AND ALWAYS NEED A GUARD!
They got robbed not too long ago, SOMETHING I WAS CONVENIENTLY NOT TOLD TOO!
So it explained why on saturday the two women refused to move from their cars when I was standing by the gate of the closed store.

The REALITY IS. That I make ENOUGH MONEY AS IS. But I also GET WORK DONE FOR MY SITE. I was able to get in 4-pages. But I would LOSE MY WEEKENDS OFF. Which is OUT OF THE QUESTION. I'd ALSO BE STUCK STANDING ALL DAY AND PROBABLY BE WORKING FROM OPEN TO CLOSE!

Which means 12-hours PER DAY!
>_<
My current post is 9am-to-5pm EST AND THAT IS IT! I then GET TO DECIDE WHEN AND IF I WANT OT THERE IF THEY HAVE IT! And most importantly MY OT IS ALWAYS DEAD OF NIGHT! So NOBODY DISTURBS ME and I can do my drawings or writings!
-_-
10:33pm EST.
Time for ME to call it a night.

I enjoyed working this other location, but STRICTLY SO I COULD USE IT TO PUSH MYSELF TO BE GRATEFUL FOR MY NORMAL POST. ITS FREEDOMS THAT IT GIVES ME. AND TO MAKE ME BE MORE FOCUSED ON USING MY FREEDOMS FOR MY POST MORE EFFICIENTLY!
Goodnight people.
See you in 7+ hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment