Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stretches and Workout DONE!

Listening to Mr. Superboy223's video where his previous video brought him into conflict with Lashid4u. It is this back-n-forth that I was referring to specifically that caused me to make the post Loving the Black Gender War.

Long-time readers will know that I am a subscriber and viewer of Lashid4u. You will also remember that I stated on here last year that she had been infiltrated and that I intentionally left the bait-trap-test that exposed this Nigger-Traitor on one of her videos. I also stated I removed that person from My Google+ List.

For the record the Nigger-Traitor is New Possibilities.
In BOTH INSTANCES he failed tests that I designed that OUT Blacks who are actually Nigger-Traitors and Opportunists. Unlike the 1st time where I openly revealed that he was and still is a threat to Us. The 2nd time I intentionally used useless information to see what he would do with it and like all Nigger-Traitor-Opportunists he mouthed off about how I need to do my research first instead of spouting information that is not true.

Aside from the fact that I found it funny and laughed my ass off, which is why I have constantly stated that doing shit by the internet is dangerous. Because you can't see the person, nor do you KNOW THE PERSON. You can only do anything with anybody by constant interaction and the passage of time. Without those two critical factors then you honestly should not trust anyone in critical matters such as trying to rebuild a people, Our People, back to respectability and power.

Understand that New Possibilities may even be reading this or someone could go run tell and you'd be a fool to not think that I do not know and understand this. Especially since I stated a long time ago that I found a Nigger-Traitor and never revealed who HE WAS. I am not bothering to reveal this now for no reason.

But right now I am watching as Mr. Superboy223 and Lashid4u go back-n-forth, KIND OF. And I'll be totally honest I find it funny. And I find it funny because both sides have real points but as usual neither side is without fault in critical areas. None of which will I get into now because I need to hit the shower. Like I said before. I have no Youtube videos up and I'm not exactly putting friendly shit down on this blog. Because I know and understand that as I regain power. I have zero intentions of sharing shit with anyone. I intend to do what is needed and the first step is the fact that I know that during a state of emergency there is only MARTIAL LAW. NOT DEMOCRACY.

And as TBA stated non-essential personnel is NOT TO BE OUT AND ABOUT DURING THESE TIMES BUT WE HAVE A BUNCH OF BLACK PEOPLE OUT HERE YAPPING ABOUT THINGS WHERE THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION AND DON'T HONESTLY WANT TO DO SHIT.

For me?
You don't talk to people like this.
You jab them in the head with the butt of a weapon and make it clear to the rest who want to BEHAVE LIKE THEM THAT THIS ISN'T UP FOR FUCKIN DISCUSSION! You were TOLD WHAT TO DO. NOW GET MOVING OR ELSE WE'LL NEED CLEAN UP ON STREET WHATEVER WE'RE ON.

And it's fucked up to HAVE TO EVEN TYPE THAT BUT THAT IS WHERE WE ARE AT AND THE REALITY IS THAT ALL OF US AS BLACK PEOPLE KNOW THAT. And so do Our Enemies. Evvvvvvvvvvverybody knows that the only way We as Blacks, at least in Nazi-America, are getting out of being exterminated. Is if a central core of Blacks with ONE ACTUAL LEADER. Rises to power. I'm unconcerned with whatever anyone Black thinks of that or likes it. But facts are facts. And this is the end result of Us being INDOCTRINATED INTO WHITE CUSTOMS AND CULTURE, BOTH HERE AND ABROAD. In case fools wanna talk shit about how Black Africans have avoided the same poisonous contamination of their thinking.

Now!?
BEFORE I HIT THE SHOWER!?
Just remember, just remember.
Nothing I type on here is to be taken SERIOUSLY.
I'm sure enough of you think I'm just some bullshit Blackman con-artist or whatever.
And!?
YES I AM.
I am WHATEVER YOU WISH TO BELIEVE ME TO BE.

However?
It is for ME.
To actually KNOW, who I am.
Ohhhhhhhhh dear.
Would you look at the time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment