Thursday, November 10, 2016

Lady Mango-Ellis Melissa Drawing WILL BE FINISHED TOMORROW!

Getting ready to GO TO BED! Sitting on My Desk at the Guard-Shack is the completed DRAWING of Lady Mango-Ellis Melissa, which is the OTHER HALF of Tansoba Ellis's Patron-Sponsorship that allowed for him to be brought into existence and born into this world. Lemme tell you something.

I am really starting to see that really delving into what does it REALLY MEAN to an artificially created lifeform, "human-being". Really is done on a LIMITED BASIS, far as I'm concerned. I watched Star Trek Next Generation and the whole Data-saga of showing how Data as an android had to figure out his place in human society. But the whole robot trying to find his humanity thing is fuckin tired and old.

Lady Mango-Ellis?
When you see the comparison of HER PICTURE next to Lady Lemon-Ellis's picture right here;
Even after I finished Lady Mango's picture and I remembered Lady Lemon's I said to myself "Yeah. I got it right." and you'll be able to see it too. Lady Lemon sees kinda laid-back, while Lady Mango's picture when I finished the drawing I was like "Well!? I got it right. This bitch looks power-mad and crazy." and the reason why I DREW HER THAT WAY.

Is because she doesn't have to BULLSHIT ABOUT IT ANYMORE.
She SELECTED Lady Lemon strictly SO SHE COULD USE HER TO BE ABLE TO CREATE A WITCH-DOCTOR TO SAVE HER MILITARY-FAMILY FROM EXTINCTION.

So you don't NORMALLY get to see "android" "robotic-types", actually HAVING A SOCIETY OF THEIR OWN AND CUSTOMS AND CULTURE! And you DAMN SURE DON'T SEE THEM AS BLACKS INTERWOVEN IN A BLACK SOCIETY THAT IS ADVANCED AND PROSPEROUS!

This is what I am TALKING ABOUT.
These things ARE FOR US AS BLACK PEOPLE TO DO!
Not BEG WHITE PEOPLE TO INCLUDE US IN THEIR IMAGINATIONS OF WHAT THEY THINK THE WORLD COULD OR SHOULD BE!
WE ARE TO DO THAT FOR OURSELVES!

It's 10pm EST. I could get to typing and really GET INTO THE GUTS of all of this with MAD customs-n-culture but then it'll be 11pm or even 12am EST and I need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment