Saturday, November 19, 2016

Still Regaining MY BEARINGS AFTER 24HRS STRAIGHT OF WORK!

WELL NOW! As you can read, I have managed to make it through my 24hrs of work without sleep! I got back here at 7:30am EST and was too disoriented to type anything. But I couldn't afford to go to sleep because I needed to STAY AWOKE, so I could go and pay my rent.

So I did that!
Then I came back.
And finally at 10am EST I went to sleep!
I've been ASLEEP till about an hour ago where I finally got up and went and GOT something to eat from up the street.

This is the biggest problem with working the 24hr-shifts.
I'm usually DISORIENTED AND OUT OF SORTS the following saturday.
I did however FINISH COLORING the Expanded Lady Pam drawing AND!?

I was able to FINISH Lady Mango-Ellis Minerva-Michelle!
Another pivotal character in Tansoba Ellis's Ellis-Family and his early-years, as if a 16-year old MAD Human-Hybrid is old to begin with. Lotta people at the job saw the finished Lady Pam drawing AND since I was STILL THERE WHEN THEY CAME BACK!?

They saw the DRAWN BUT UN-INKED Lady Minerva-Michelle drawing!
Right now I'm still tired and out of sorts, BUT!?
I will when I wake up rested.
Put up some posts.
Of course, LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED DURING THE SHIFT YESTERDAY.
Including, once again, YET ANOTHER FANTASTICALLY ATTRACTIVE WOMAN JUST NOT FUCKING UNDERSTANDING THAT YOUR LOOKS CAN ONLY GET YOU SO FAR IN LIFE BEFORE YOU HAVE TO START KNOWING WHEN TO USE YOUR BRAIN!

If I hear "Go for Alexis", one more fuckin time I'm gonna bust out laughing!
Because they are STRAIGHT TORTURING HER ASS!
And that is because she REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE that HER GREAT LOOKS GOT HER A POST SHE KNOWS SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED FOR!
But it WAS UP TO HER TO KNOW WHEN TO USE HER BRAIN AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT "Yes! They only gave my hot little ass this position because of my hot little ass! I probably need to REMEMBER THAT! Get in good with the men on my shift and use MY HOT LITTLE ASS TO GET THEM TO HELP ME LEARN MY FUCKIN JOB BEFORE MY LACK OF QUALIFICATIONS FOR MY POSITION GETS MY HOT LITTLE ASS FIRED!"

It used to be that women understood that, but now it seems like the better looking the woman is then the more APT SHE IS to SIMPLY KEEP RIDING OFF HER LOOKS REGARDLESS OF SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES! Which is a recipe FOR DISASTER! And all last night I kept hearing her get more and more snappy and frustrated as more and more people kept calling her to run do this. Run and get that in order. Run and make sure this is ready for 1st shift production. ALEXIS WHERE YOU AT!

-----She's notorious for disappearing during her shift. And lets just say that's a BAD. THING.------

So now people are CRACKING THE FUCKIN WHIP on her because of HER OWN BEHAVIOR AND THE FACT THAT... She shouldn't have been given her post. MEANWHILE!? She's had PLENTY OF OPS TO SIT DOWN WITH THE CREWS UNDERNEATH HER AND PICK THEIR BRAINS AND GET ON POINT! Oh and her race changes from day-to-day. One day she's BLACK. Next day she's HAITIAN. Next day she's SPANISH! The following day she's
-_-
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! I feel great man. And I feel GREAT! Because thee VERY FIRST DAY I SAW HER ON THE SHUTTLEBUS!? At the STATION!? I was like "WHOA! THAT IS ONE GOOD LOOKIN BITCH RIGHT THERE!" then I was like "She got 3-kids. Think she's smarter than she is but is dumb as a brick. Uses her pussy to try to fuck her way out of anything. And will ULTIMATELY BE FIRED! But not after the Whites give her a JOB SHE DOESN'T DESERVE AND PROBABLY ASS-FUCK HER TO OBLIVION AND THEN FIRE HER!"

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason why I put THIS VIDEO UP.
Is because it reminds me of what I have been seeing.
And it answers the question that some have asked me on why I am not further ahead than I am.
One of the reasons why Alexis is up a creek is because she ACCEPTED A POST SHE KNEW SHE WAS NOT QUALIFIED FOR. And instead of UNDERSTANDING THAT THESE WHITES SHOULD NOT BE OFFERING HER THIS, she took it anyway.

Because she NEEDED AND WANTED THE MONEY.
The fact that she didn't bother to give two-fucks about THE LONG-TERM CONSEQUENCES OF THIS SO-CALLED OPPORTUNITY, is typical. Add to THAT, the fact that it was NO SECRET that she wasn't qualified FOR HER POST. YET?!

Whites offered it to her anyway. And this is why I have never supported Affirmative Action either. It is a pay-to-play scam where any White employer can simply hire the least qualified and worst Black Person they can find. Get paid by the local, state and federal government for participating. Then use the incompetent Black-hire to fire said incompetent Black-hire. And then rinse and repeat that for a decade OR TWO. While intentionally building a case AGAINST AFFIRMATIVE ACTION THROUGH THEIR OWN UNDERHANDED-TACTICS OF HIRING THE WORST BLACK PERSON POSSIBLE.
-_-
Again, NOT.
A CHESS MOVE.

I want to type MORE DETAILED about this, but?
I'm still tired and more importantly I should not need to.
If you don't understand how this all interconnects, I can't help you....

No comments:

Post a Comment