Thursday, November 17, 2016

Listening to Lashid4u and Mr.Superboy223 vids as they BATTLE EACH OTHER OVER NOTHING....

Good Morning from Philadelphia!

So? I go to bed. Slept good enough
Wake up!?
And as I expected EXPLOSIONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
So now Lashid4u and Mr. Superboy223 are BATTLING IT OUT ACROSS YOUTUBE VIDEOS!
I am neither shocked nor surprised by it.
Disappointed?
MEH!
Slightly.
BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY!
And now for those who have asked me to open up my youtube channel and do videos instead of JUST DOING THIS!?

NOPE!
Because as you can see I take enough risks right here.
And the same. Problem. Persists!
THESE BOARDS AND FORUMS AND YOUTUBE ARE ALL ALL NON-BLACK CONTROLLED!

^_^
So!?
Talking about BLACK ISSUES AND PROMOTING BLACK FELLOWSHIP and yes I typed FELLOWSHIP! Don't ask me why, felt APPROPRIATE SO THUS I TYPED IT!
I also just used Thus, so?
I'm still half-asleep.
EITHER WAY!?
And yes, some have noted typos and words that shouldn't be there and THE FACT I HAVE NOT SWUNG AROUND AND EDITED/CORRECTED, yep!
I'm just posting shit and then LEAVING IT AS IS, RAW!

At the End of it all.
I don't like that Lashid4u and Mr. Superboy223 are fighting with one another.
But I see both sides and understand why and how.
But I also understand the why and how that NEITHER OF THEM are talking about.
Well?
Mr.Superboy223 is AT LEAST MENTIONING the fact that outside forces and Nigger-Traitors are helping in egging shit onwards to war.
I already pointed out that Lashid4u is already infiltrated.
And Mr.Superboy223 has pointed out how he was infiltrated before.

Both of them are frustrated with Where We Are As Black People.
Funny thing is I BELIEVE BOTH OF THEM LIVE IN CHICAGO!
So the fact that neither of them either know that or perhaps I'm wrong, BUT!?
If they BOTH LIVE IN CHICAGO, then no way should this have melted down like it has.
Because they should have exchanged information and been in PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER TO COLLABORATE AND MEET UP AND EXCHANGE IDEAS.

Ahhhhhhhh, shit.
7:05am EST.
NO MORE TIME TO TYPE PEOPLE!
Time for me to HEAD OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment