Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lotta People Weighed in At Work On the Stacey Posts....

Lot of readers today asked me why I had typed TWO POSTS about Stacey. Now? The posts already said why, so a lack of sleep had me pretty snappy and not in a funny ha-ha, way. But each of them did explain themselves and make it clear that they read the post and understood why.

But they were shocked that it had such an affect on me to the point that I didn't go to bed till late and then woke up at 2:30am EST and, even as I type this now, HAVE NOT BEEN TO SLEEP SINCE.

But it was ONE PERSON.
One of the older Blackmen at the job who said "He already said why it bothered him. Because the reality is he wants Stacey to DO BETTER AND BE BETTER THAN WHAT SHE'S DOING." and for the record James is retired but comes in up to 3x's per week and does light work to simply keep busy. So it was interesting when he told me up front "She's not gone move from there buddy. And she's not gonna move because like it or not, and whether she likes it or not. You the one who gives her her motivation and sense of right-n-wrong. And she knows she fucked up and now she got some dog and a whole bunch of females up in her face all the time. She embarrassed that at the end of the day you wuz right. And she wasn't just wrong, but she was dead wrong. Now all she can do is talk about God and stuff that nobody can prove or disprove. Ain't nuthin left but you and your blog now."

James had a lot to say and you know who else had something to say?

Of all people, My Mother actually chimed in. Which shocked the shit out of me when she called me today! We had over an hour long talk and by the time it was over she simply said "She knows how you feel. And she knows why. And you're doing the right thing. I know you, you wanna fix it and solve it and make things right! But you're right this time. This isn't something that you decided to do. This was something she decided to do. And with everything going on here, you were right. That kind of behavior is not going to fly at all over here and especially not now. She has to decide what's important to her. And she makes it appear like she doesn't want to be bothered with you. But I don't know any woman who wants to keep torturing themselves by going to their old man's blog just to go there. And then do it religiously. Just try to relax and stay focused on your work like you're doing. Hopefully she will understand that she has to be just as brave as when she was messing around and face up to the fact that if she could do that then. Then she can do the right thing now.

It was an interesting day.
But now?
I GOTTA go to bed.
My eyes hurt....

No comments:

Post a Comment