Sunday, November 1, 2020

Welcome to November 2020, Groundhog-Day for Black-America....


Good Evening.
...From Philadelphia....
So?
As I type this there has been looting and rioting and protesting and of course another Blackman murdered by the police, however?

As you can see.
I've not typed about nor shared or anything else, in regard to any of that.
And of course there is a reason for that and it should be obvious, based on the Fact that I haven't typed a word about it.

I have however gotten a number of thank you's from Black-People around where I live and even within my apartment-building who thanked me for "risking myself" in directly confronting them AND NOT CALLING THE POLICE, when they were acting a Fool.

Note that I had to type "risking myself" in quotes. Because previous generations of Black-Americans OVERCOMMITTED TO INTEGRATION.
And thought that stupid.
Small trinkets, like "Affirmative-Action" and access to "Welfare-Programs" that they'd been blocked out of, as well as "integrated schools".
They "thought" that this had "meant something" of significance and progress.
Somewhere in all of that they failed to pay attention to the Fact that right after 1965 Whites immediately cut-loose all of the Non-White races they used to classify AS WHITE.

While they were then enacting programs like Affirmative-Action that was allegedly meant to "help Black-Americans", however, White-Americans then slapped all of these "newly minted racial-groups" of PEOPLE OF COLOR.
Onto these programs that Black-Americans had literally gotten themselves killed for, with the word, "for", not being exactly what it APPEARS TO BE.

Because as I've embarrassed many a Black-American who was alive DURING THE 60's & 70's when I've REMINDED THEM THAT...?

"I'm sorry but DID YOU ASK FOR AFFIRMATIVE-ACTION...? Or was that GIVEN TO YOU BY WHITES...?"

And it's ALWAYS THE SAME.
A look of confusion.
As if...?
They can't even actually RECALL whether they DID OR DIDN'T ASK FOR Affirmative-Action, where...?

Then they realize that I've just made it clear to them that I'm aware that THEY DID NOT.
Ask for Affirmative-Action.
Which is always...?

Interesting....
I mean...?
How do you go to someplace.
Hellbent on "one-thing" or "something"?
But then leave out with some shit you never fuckin ever THOUGHT OF.
Or asked for...?

It shows...?
A level of desperation.
That?
Within itself?
Is embarrassing.

And yes.
I typed.
Embarrassing.

Either way...?
They didn't really think nor concern themselves with paying attention to what was literally being done AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY WERE "making these advancements", with all of that useless protesting and marching and praying and begging.

Pathetic.

Whut?
You are "shocked" that I would type that, c'mon now. If I've been anything it's consistent. One of the reasons why people have a HARD TIME DEBATING ME.

Is because I HAVE LIVED what most of My People.
DIE FROM.
This weekend has been...?

Interesting.
To type the least.
And I appreciate and appreciated the apologies and conversations that followed where?
It is extremely difficult to actually DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO as a Black-Person, especially, in this instance, as a Black-American. One thing that has helped Me is that I LIMIT MY TELEVISION AND MOVIES AND MUSIC TO SPECIFIC NEEDS AND LIMITED WANTS.

So this way I'm not pining away for things that quite frankly, I don't have THE MONEY TO BUY. Just this LITTLE BIT is a HUGE REASON why so many NON-PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF MY RACE GET INVOLVED IN LOOTING AND RIOTING.

Because they sit around TORTURING THEMSELVES LOOKING AT THINGS, watching things, THAT AREN'T EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THEIR FINANCIAL-REACH NOR EVERYDAY-REALITY.

Add to this that THERE ARE NO ACTUAL BLACK-INSTITUTIONS to reel them in AND DIAL THEM DOWN from these proverbial PSYCHOLOGICAL-CLIFFS that they willingly walk out on BECAUSE THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY DESOLATION. 
POVERTY.
WAGE-SLAVERY.
AND HOPELESSNESS.

This is why Black-Americans like Malcolm-X are killed.
While scumbags like these two are allowed to prosper WITH THE KEYWORDS BEING:
ALLOWED TO PROSPER.
Note that BOTH OF THE ABOVE PICTURED ARE HALFBREEDS.
Now...?

That sentence is a LOADED SENTENCE.
And no I'm NOT going to type in what way and why and how.
Those WHO UNDERSTAND that I called out those two will either KNOW OR FIGURE OUT, something else, where, MYSTERIOUSLY?

I didn't type the same thing where it COULD HAVE APPLIED, because of course, IT DIDN'T. And I'll leave it at that, regarding that.

Today is November 1st.
2020.
And in two-days We will see what is "allegedly" what, IN REGARD TO MY OWN PEOPLE.

Joe Biden can ONLY WIN if Black-Americans and African-Americans and of course, the Niggers, decide to "Run Go Vote" for Him.

What is INTERESTING?
Isn't what would happen IF TRUMP wins re-election, oh noh, that's too easy to see and predict, no.

What is INTERESTING is the reason why I HIGHLIGHTED how Black-Americans ran to Washington DC to protest and demand basic Civil Rights and clearly, based on the Reality We are living now, walked away with uselessly-stupid, easy to see through, con-games, like Affirmative-Action, where...?

Black-Americans DID NOT PROFIT FROM THAT PROGRAM.
But a WHOLE LOT OF NON-BLACKS DID, INCLUDING WHITE-AMERICAN WOMEN.

This is what thee...?
"Election".
Of Joe Biden will bring, once again.
Much like Obama.
More useless symbolism.
And a MORE COVERT CONTINUATION of what We see OVERTLY TAKING PLACE under the Trump administration.

It is for reasons LIKE THESE.
That PEOPLE are still able to call Us, LOW-IQ.
Because when you DON'T.
LEARN.
That OPENLY DECIDING that YOU'D RATHER BE KILLED QUIETLY.
Instead of FACING YOUR REALITY AND ENEMIES HEAD ON, well...?

I don't call myself smart when I make stupid decisions.
So you can forget about me claiming anything otherwise for anyone else when they make that same mistake.

Welcome to November 2020, the End of the Year.
Is Near.... 









.


No comments:

Post a Comment