Monday, March 12, 2018

A LOT of POSITIVE THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND!

Good Midnight-Morning from Philadelphia....
I have spent today drawing and finishing drawings, thus.
No Post till now.
The New Drawing is staring at Me on My Bed.
I inked Her Head and Part of Her Hair.
But time has run out and I am tired now.
So?

I'm calling it a night.
I have, as usual, PLENTY to post about, type about, talk about.
Yesterday in particular led Me to Philadelphia International Airport.
And proved My Point that I made to You specifically Stacey.
Regarding My Situation back then with My Ex-Wife and My LIMITED ABILITY TO MOVE AND ACT FREELY.

On Saturday...?
Sitting in that airport?
I had a lot to think about.
And a lot to look at.
On where I was when I was with You.
Versus where I am now....
Without You.
Saturday confirmed what I'd told You and what I'd Known.
Finding a job, a GOOD PAYING JOB.
Has never been an issue or a problem for Me.

But I was also left to look at the Fact that You would have been able to reach this point MUCH QUICKER. Because You were not being held-up or held-back by anything or anyone in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
Except for Yourself.

Understand Reader, I'm not typing this for any other reason except for to confirm what I'd said to Stacey. Literally, 5-years to this Day. Had She have done what She was supposed to then by this point We'd have been married for 5-years already. And the interview I went to On Saturday, was one of the many kinds She could have gone to FROM DAY-1. Especially with YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE, Stacey. Saturday was all about standing face-to-face with what could have been. Where the same opportunity I may or may not have just gotten, was well within Your Reach had You have honestly committed to Us.

Meanwhile?
Almost on a yearly basis.
My Employment-status has gone Up.
And Up.
And...?
Up.

My Housing situation has gone Down, as I expected but did not want to ACCEPT.
I then had to spend 2-years looking for the Right Opportunity to escape the Slumhouse.
Which I did.
I have My Own Apartment again, but?

This Saturday may well have solidified My Opportunity to return to being a Home Owner again and this time.
Everything will be in My Name and My Name alone.

FEAR!?
Is a powerful.
And DANGEROUS.
Emotion.
And on Saturday I was reminded of why I can Feel Fearful or Uncertain of Situations, BUT!?

I am going to prepare and plan and work and keep going Forward.
One Way...?
Or Another....

No comments:

Post a Comment