Sunday, March 4, 2018

Good Midnight-Morning... From Philadelphia.....

So I have spent the Day taking care of critical things at the very top of it.
Got the Rent Paid.
Of course with the Crazed Weather Friday.
The Rental Property Manager decided that it was okay to not inspect this oven, I'm not shocked by that.

I've also found out that indeed the Blackwoman who owned this complex has since cashed out and rode off into the sunset, LOVELY!

I then walked around and went from place-to-place being reminded of what happens when a race of people decide that OWNING AND BUILDING ANYTHING!?
Who needs that, right!

So I simply enjoyed the disrespect.
Blatant lies to My Face.
And bullshit.
That shouldn't turn getting some Money Orders, or withdrawing cash to pay rent where I needed money orders, simple things.
Simple things to pay bills, whyyyyyyyyy, that should be NO PROBLEM.
And of course.

Problems.
A 15-minute walking experience to pay My Rent.
Turned into nearly 2-hours of disrespectful bullshit at each BULLET-POINT!
That I had to STOP OFF AT!
-_-
But?
The Wealth Gap.
And Do-For-Selfers, day gone learn I'm tellin ya!

Yeah, gonna learn what continues to happen WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKIN OWN ANYTHING AND AREN'T BUILDING ANYTHING!
But sure can YAP A LOT!
-_-
Notice.

My Posting has been SPOTTY.
Lately.
Why?
NO TIME.
Why no time?
CUZ I AM WORKING ON WILLIAMS WORKS.
Doing commissions.
COMPLETING MY OWN WORK.
REBUILDING THE LOST WORK FROM THE HARD DRIVE BURNOUT.

So I'm running out of real estate, TIME-WISE.
Because I still am Underneath My Dayjob Constraints.
Lemme post this right quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment