Sunday, March 4, 2018

And This is What I Mean

So it is now almost 2am EST.
I am TOO TEMPTED to KEEP WORKING, however!?
I woke up early on Saturday TO MAKE SURE I got My Rent Payment in.
I then went through nearly 2-hours OF BULLSHIT!
>_<
I've then been typing and drawing and coloring where I've encountered!?
MORE BULLSHIT!

How?
I go to Blicks on Thursday.
I need to find the Eagles color of green to finish this commission AND GET PAID!
-_-
And I don't mean $30 either.

The fuckin color is Phthalo Green, which, as I typed before. Is NOT AVAILABLE for Glossy Markers, Prismacolor-markers, only for canvas paintings, SO!?
I bought a Dark Green and the fuckin thing HAS DIED ALREADY.
--_--
Yeah.
Lovely.

So I started that piece and can't finish it.
So Be It.
But it is now after 2am EST.
I need to climb My Ass in the BED!
So I'm not up at 2am EST Monday Morning!
I'll be back later on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment