Friday, March 23, 2018

Cleanin, Caulking and Mice-Proofing MY APARTMENT!

Been a LONG TIME since I've typed this one, but here goes;
GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!!
^_^
So I've spent today traveling to My Doctor's Office.
As I suspected.
Couldn't get My Blood Pressure Meds Refilled due to the amount of Time that's passed since My Last Visit, SO!?

I finally left from there, got back HERE.
And I've been putting THE FINISHING TOUCHES on SEALIN UP MY APARTMENT FROM MICE!
And Yes You Read that RIGHT!

Mice were a huge fuckin problem in the Slumhouse when I had that Room for Rent.
It was DOUBLY HARD to contain and control those suckers!
ESPECIALLY WITH THE SLUMLADY AND SLUMLORD REFUSING TO FUCKIN BRING IN PEST CONTROL!

So I get here and LO-N-FUCKIN-BEHOLD!!!!!
-_-
Mice.
>_<
Really.
Yes.
REALLY!

So I've been battling with Them and killing Them ON SIGHT!
However this ain't the SLUMHOUSE!

I am in a CONFINED APARTMENT OF MY OWN, meaning!?

I find out HOW THEY'RE GETTING INTO MY APARTMENT!?
Then I can KEEP THEM OUT ALL TOGETHER!
And yes.
I AM.
Preparing a LENGTHY LETTER for the Property Manager.
Like She will give a Fuck.
BUT!?
I will need THAT for LEGAL PURPOSES.
^_^

So I've steel wooled and caulked the last GIANT HOLE that the fuckin mice were using to travel from THE BASEMENT to My Fuckin Apartment.
I've got the windows open on this fine BRISK DAY.
It's Brisk.
But not really cold.
All that fuckin snow is damn near COMPLETELY FUCKIN GONE, goddamn joke that bullshit was.

So I'm taking a short break.
Then I'm gonna go and caulk this last hole AND THAT IS IT!
^_^
And this is why I needed My Own Place.
Because even if the Property Owners or whatever ARE DIRT-BAGS!?

It's a SECTIONED OFF AREA WHICH YOU, or Me in this instance.
CAN CONTROL AND FIX WITH OR WITHOUT COOPERATION FROM THE DIRT-BAGS!
^_^
So LEMME GET BACK TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment