Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Libras....

Just back through the Door, LITERALLY!
Finished INKING AND COLORING another Drawing Today.
I'm Tired, what a shocker.
Check My Dashboard.
And lo-n-behold I find this;
This of course.
Is You Again, Stacey.
Clicking on this post;
Continuing Along The Vein of Not Too Happy with Me....

And Yes I saw You were up on here last night at some ungodly hour FOR ME. But it's Start of the Work Day FOR YOU.
Again.

You're not making much sense.
At least not to SOME.
There are people, ESPECIALLY WOMEN.
Who get off on torturing Themselves and Being Tortured.
I've already typed about this years back as well.
However it doesn't change anything.

Time continues to go forward.
As Do I.
I find it amazing and annoying that You Insist on Sitting Here.
Where both of Us know that I'm not going to Do What YOU NEED so You can break out of the Cycle You are In.

Like I've typed long ago.
Your Decision to cheat and lie with Baby Dave Evans.
Then try to Play Me for a Fool.
 Has made it IMPOSSIBLE for Me to Move.

Thus You have NO CHOICE but to Come to Me or Contact Me.
In a Way this is interesting to see how long You can sit there.
Interesting to a Point though.
Don't do anything stupid.
And I'll leave that at that.
I'm gonna put up some post and get some much needed rest, readers.

As for You, Stacey.
You have a Penchant for Wasting Time.
I'm having to accept that this seems to be a fundamental trait that comes with Lady Libras when They can't get The Man They Want to Do what They Want.
Noni was the same way.
-_-
Even though I never got very close to Chiaki She exhibited the same trait when She couldn't get what She wanted or have Me do things the Way She wanted.
Libras.
>_<
The Very Nature of You Bitches tends to Force the Other Person TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO. Which can get annoying real fast.
Lemme eat My Dinner.
And if You are wondering Reader.
Melissa was a Cancer.
Not a Libra.

One My Female Coworkers is a Libra.
She attempted to try to entice Me to
No.
And I told Her that TO HER FACE.
And I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS MALIK!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

So You already KNOW.
I told Her FLAT OUT, NO.
I don't care if You're the Last Woman Alive, You can forget It.
Libra.
This Video Sums Up My Words to Her;


No comments:

Post a Comment