Monday, March 12, 2018

Not Too Happy With Me, Huh....

So I'm about to sit down and eat dinner.
I'm tired.
New drawing is almost COMPLETELY COLORED.
I come up on here, already knowing that You've been up on here.
Read My Last Post....

And then stormed off.

Lo-&-Behold I check My Referring URL's annnnnnnnnnnnd...?
http://plus.url.google.com/url?
sa=j&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeesehoward4life4ever.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fa-lot-of-positive-things-happened-this.html&uct=1519135571&usg=uZBuyCiKCDhPi7QNU3sv-XF4qig.

So of course it's Google SA (South Africa).
Mind You, that link above, I've no clue whether it is active, or, HOT.
A Hot Link, once I hit publish, BUT!?

For Me as the Blogsite Owner/Administrator, when I click it on My Dashboard it takes Me straight to My Last Post about how everything was positive this weekend. So You clicked on it. Read it. And have run off.
O_o?

Well, I'm going to eat My Dinner now.
Mind You, I am not.
Typing this to pick a Fight with You Stacey.
But to make it clear that You did NOT Fool Me.
You Fooled Yourself.
And You Resented the Fact that being with Me, forced You to GROW UP.

I am 100% certain that You know that I DO NOT visit anything of Yours.
You come here on a daily basis.
You are especially active whenever I do not post.
Because this Blogsite is the Last Means for You to Keep some sort of Connection, with Me.
You then talk to Yourself at Your Office-Desk and/or at Work and/or while Looking at Your Phone.
Yet.
Not Once have You Found the Courage to SET THINGS RIGHT.
In any Way.
Shape.
Form.
Or Fashion.

Meanwhile...?
The World Around You continues to move EXACTLY as I told You it would nearly a decade ago.
I am going to type it again.
Time.
Is Something that You CANNOT GET BACK.
Coming Up on Here and Fantasizing does nothing in the Real World.
Except for Waste.
Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment