Wednesday, March 14, 2018

INTERESTING DREAM This Morning

Since I don't have but ONE PICTURE of My College Sweetheart from Lincoln University.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, if You Look at the Time this WAS POSTEDDDDDDDDD!?
No Time to Look for It.
BUT!?!?!?

Julia Channel, pictured above.
Looks ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE Melissa.

Take Me too long to get into the backstory regarding Julia Channel and how I BRIEFLY made Her Acquaintance online. Bottom Line IS!?

I had this reallllllllllllly interesting dream about Melissa.
We were riding in a lead old-style 1930's car, I THINK.
Dreams?
They can GET FOGGY after about an hour.
EITHER WAY!?

We were married, which was how things were headed in real life.
Butttttttttttttttttttttttt, once again!?
Shitty Black-American Parents on BOTH SIDES OF US, fucked that up REAL QUICK!
Again, no time for details.

Bottom line is We were being driven around in this open car, by My Mother and I THINK, Her Father.
The Two PRIMARY POISONS to Our Relationship.
Behind Us were two full-cars of I GUESS, People We...?
Knew, maybe...?

I dunno, but We kept trying to DITCH EVERYBODY.
To No Avail.
Ultimately We Lied to trick Our Parents OUT OF OUR CAR!
And drove off!
Then We STOPPED.
Because "it was wrong" to do this, which I THINK was what MY BRAIN WAS TRYING TO TELL ME THIS MORNING with this dream.

Clinging to and/or GIVING RESPECT TO.
THOSE WHO DON'T FUCKIN DESERVE IT!?
Always leads to Ruin.
Her and I used to talk about Our Parents A LOT.
But I was the one who was HONEST about what it took FOR ME to get to Lincoln.
She on the other hand, was embarrassed.
And had NEVER GONE THROUGH REBELLING TO GAIN HER AUTONOMY AND RESPECT FROM HER  FATHER.
Who didn't even live in Queens with Her and Her Mother, IN THE PROJECTS!

You can figure out the Rest on WHEN SHE DECIDED TO REBEL....
>_<
Yeah.
While Dating Me.
Which of course, Ended in Disaster.
Which.
I did warn Her of Repeatedly.

But it was interesting that I Dreamed about Her this Morning and "what could have been".
Sort Of...?
Kind Of...?
LEMME GET DRESSED BEFORE I AM DEFINITELY!
LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment