Sunday, March 18, 2018

You Know...!? There are TIMES WHEN...!?

So I wake up to find out that the Priest-13 OG-Exoarmor Print IS NOT CUT RIGHT!
-_-
So I just finished ADJUSTING IT!
So people would NOT just get His TORSO!
WITH CHOPPED OFF HEAD AND LEGS!
>_<
Fuck is the Point of making things so goddamn fuckin DIFFICULT!

While PRETENDING that everything is OKAY.
When I did the Sell as Print OPTION.
It gives NO PREVIEW OF WHAT THE PRINT WILL LOOK LIKE.
Instead what it does is LIE BY OMISSION.

When You HIT submit for sale as a PRINT.
It presents You an Image of WHAT YOU ARE ALREADY POSTING TO DEVIANTART.
As if THAT WILL BE THE WAY IT IS WHEN PURCHASED AS A PRINT!

The Reality is THAT YOU HAVE TO CHECK-IT!
To make sure that it fuckin FITS THE FRAME CORRECTLY AND WILL BE SOLD CORRECTLY TO ANY CUSTOMERS!

It then TRIES TO FIGHT WITH YOU.
As You ADJUST IT SO IT FITS THE FRAME CORRECTLY AND CAN BE CORRECTLY PURCHASED!

It should be obvious by My Typing I did not expect all of this. And I would have been in trouble had I not double-checked to Make Sure shit was in order. I would imagine that Deviant Art works well FOR SELLING KNOWN ARTISTS WORK. And for selling Artists Work WHO HAVE GAINED ENOUGH OF A FOLLOWING. I am not there yet, but I figured I'd give the option anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment