Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Just Got Back In DESDEMONA DRAWING IS DONE!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!

Just got back in through the Door!
Stayed at the Dayjob after Hours so I could finish the Lovely Lady Above Me.
Took Me 2-days to FINISH HER, but it was WORTH IT! 

Shout out to YOUNGEST BROTHER who got me the right kind of GREEN to finish the Commission Drawing!
I meant to bring that back here too so I could scan it and I forgot it and left it.
BUT I FINISHED THAT TODAY TOO!
SO THANKS YOUNGEST BROTHER!

He was also snooping around at the store and indeed did run into a certain someone who works there who proved very quickly that I AM NOT talking shit.
About the Fact that I AM INTENTIONALLY AVOIDING DATING RIGHT NOW.

So I can get this business ROLLING WELL ENOUGH TO STAND ON ITS OWN!
Speaking of which I got an email from Spreadshirt saying My Tax Records need to be adjusted, so I gotta do that TONIGHT!

Got My Dinner DEFROSTING ON THE COUNTERTOP!
So LET'S GET TO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment