Sunday, March 4, 2018

Listened to This While Coloring Demona Priest, Why Do Sistas Have A Hard Time Being Feminine? (InnerBeautyTV by Nicole Michelle)

Shout out to Nicole Michelle WHO SENT ME AN INVITE/FRIEND REQUEST, which I QUICKLY ACCEPTED!
On Facebook!

This situation with the Property Manager and this New Apartment led to a series of conversations between Myself and My Mother on Thursday. And She said a NUMBER of things that I simply DID NOT ARGUE WITH HER ABOUT.

Because I simply needed to Hear what Her Thoughts Were.
On How a Man should handle a situation like what I'm in right now.

I wish Cynthia G would have been able TO JUST. LISTEN.
So She could hear For Herself.
That Her Own Ideals are a huge part of the problem when She goes on and on about Beta Males and pretending like She doesn't know where They are coming from. And what and who IS GROWING THEM UP FROM BOYS LIKE THIS ON PURPOSE.

I let My Mother be Right.
While I was still at the Dayjob.
But once I got back here?
I called Her later on and then We Talked and I had to set the Record straight!

And She finally told the Truth when because She Herself has interacted with this Blackwoman Property Manager who clearly has issues with Blackmen. And She tries to use Her Position to abuse and antagonize Blackmen who are Tenants.

Which I found AND FIND.
DUMB AS HELL!
But it has become a dangerous running joke.
Which is another reason why We have seen some Blackwomen getting beaten up BY NON-BLACKMEN. When They do all that Sassy-Cat Shit!

And then GET PUNCHED INTO NEXT WEEK!
Because Non-Blackmen DO NOT TOLERATE BEING TALKED TO LIKE SHIT BY WOMEN!
-_-
So We You can bullshit YOURSELF!
I'm NOT riding with You.

This bullshit with Monique?
Fuck outta here!
Because She was NOT fighting for Blackwomen getting equal pay till, LIKE CHRIS MILLER POINTED OUT!

She was COOL when She was down with Her Coon-clique of Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry and Oprah Winfrey! But Monique's tune CHANGED when SHE GOT BOOTED THE FUCK OUT OF THE COON-CLIQUE!

And that is where I was ALWAYS COMING FROM!
Don't FUCKIN come running to Me.
About shit YOU NEVER GAVE 2-FUCKS ABOUT TILL YOU GOT YOUR ASS IN A BIND AND NOW YOU NEED FUCKIN HELP!

Monique NEVER PUSHED FOR EQUAL PAY FOR BLACKWOMEN TILL SHE GOT BOOTED OUT OF THE COON-CLIQUE AND WHITEWASHED OUT OF HOLLYWOOD!
So cut the crap!
Here is the video with Nicole Michelle, where I colored Demona Priest to THIS ENTIRE BROADCAST of 2-hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment