Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Currently Tracking Down LOST MUSIC from Hard Drive Burnout

If You're wondering why the posting stopped.
It is because I of course had to go cook My Dinner.
Then I went on ahead and while it was cooking I began searching for MORE of My Lost Music Online!

So that is what I am doing right now as I type to all of You, MIND YOU!?
More Crazy-Weather TOMORROW!
I paid some bills online.
Got My Monthly Transpass too.
Meanwhile I still gotta SCAN the Finish Desdemona-drawing.

But I'm sitting here downloading and searching and trying TO REMEMBER IT ALL, as far as LOST MUSIC! When I was COLORING Desdemona this song came to MIND!

I of course went to pull it up on My Laptop, BECAUSE I STILL HAVE THE SAME LAPTOP-BODY!
^_^
With a whole new hard drive and OS in it, so, yeah.
That DIDN'T WORK.
And I was like, shit!
>_<
I gotta fuckin TRACK DOWN AND REMEMBER ALL THE FUCKIN MUSIC I LOST AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY!

So here is the music I went to pull up and of course, it wasn't there;

No comments:

Post a Comment