Thursday, March 29, 2018

This Song Came to Mind THIS MORNING...!

This morning while getting ready I really reflected on the bullshit that went on in that Black Panther Thread on Facebook. And just how My Attempts to "Blend In" to "Integrate" with the Uselessly Standard Black-American-style of shit-talking.
   Was NOT a good idea on My Part.
   I had to literally give up over 10-years of My Life and miss out on My Son's Childhood and early-teen years.
   Strictly so I could finally REGAIN My Autonomy and ABILITY to Honestly Have Power Over My Life again.
   Thinking about it all right now.
   I realized again when I saw the notification this morning informing Me that Yvette Carnell's latest post. Is once again more attempts to keep Black-American men believing that Our Current-state of NON-BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND PRODUCTION. Can somehow end well for Us as a gender and for Our People as a whole.
   Having been successful early on in Life and then foolishly deciding that perhaps I was being too harsh. I've now lived BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE.
   I have My Answer.
   And this song in particular came to My Mind.
   Good.
   Morning.
   From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment