Saturday, March 31, 2018

I'm Back Home Reflecting on Today's Journey....

I've been up all morning running around getting all manner of business done from banking to landlord-tenant and bill payments!
-_-
I'm tired.
That Chris Miller post I put up yesterday?
I found the local Indian-store that is doing the same thing.
Supporting the Local Black-criminals, if not supplying Them.

My Mother reminded Me again that I'm not Batman.
She'd rather I NOT get involved.
And I'm NOT.
I'm simply doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
Criminals are NOT to be tolerated where I Live.
That's just a matter of FACT.
Not Fiction.

Got some NEW ARTWORK DONE.
I'll be back to do some real posting later.
I have fallen asleep a number of times throughout today's journey.
Even the Credit Union Rep told Me "You need to get some sleep Mr. Williams. You are clearly exhausted and You fell asleep while I was processing Your Paperwork."

So I'm gonna eat and then get some sleep AND THEN COME BACK AND DO A POSTING BLITZ TO CLOSE OUT MARCH.
Meanwhile that church I typed about was destroyed.
I saw it today while I was at the supermarket across the street from it.
They're already demolishing it.

But remember this;
This area is a prime spot that Whites have been trying to gentrify for a LONG.
LONG TIME!
Even My Parents when I was a child talked about Temple and its constant attempts to drive the Black Population out of North Philadelphia.

That church.
Was a MAJOR OBSTACLE against Them.
And now, coincidentally.

It's been destroyed....

No comments:

Post a Comment