Thursday, December 20, 2018

An Interesting Encounter on My Way Home Today....

Will 2019...?
Be the Year I finally regain all that I have lost...?
Will this New Year...? 
Be the Opportunity I passed up on long ago, where...?
My Gamble back then.
Will pay off now.

Today I ran into someone...
Who actually knows who I am.
Or Remembers what I was....

My Ex-wife and Former Surrogate Son saw that every few years.
Where We'd run into someone...?

Who knew Me.
And They always...?

Stood slack-jawed shocked.
At the Person's Reaction.

Friends and old allies, always reacted like people who'd found water in the desert.
And enemies...?

Have You ever experienced...?
Someone falling to Their Knees, regardless of whoever is around.
And simply...?
Groveling.
Shamelessly.
Begging.
For Their Miserable Worthless Life. 

Today I was reminded of why so many people hoped to God I simply did, exactly what I did. Which is...?

Disappear.
And that was a Mistake.
Trying to live a nice.
Quiet.
Normal Life.

A Pathetic Waste of Time on My Part.
One I won't repeat ever again.
And the fun part was people were looking and wondering why is this Blackman groveling in front of this Other Blackman.

I literally hadn't seen this Fool in decades.
But He was quick to tell Me how helpful He has been to Our People.
I mean!?
As cryptic and creepy as this shit is I'm typing.
I just find it funny how badly We all yearn for attention.
But never do the actual work to earn worthy-attention.
And this "Blackman".
Was groveling because of things I'd done, what seems like an eternity ago.

I helped Him up!
And try as I might He saw the Fact that He'd encountered Me...?
As some sort of sign.
And all He kept saying was "Please just...? Give Us some more time!"

C'mon now.
I'm simply loser who's trying to better Himself.
It's not like I've ever had power over any masses of people or done anything of any real worth, especially!?

Since I was never in the news and never became known beyond the boundaries of Our High School.
...And the surrounding areas....
And...?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
This was why My Ex-Wife wouldn't just let Me divorce Her.
Because She knew I was someone She could trust to do what needed to be done.
And always within the confines of My Principles and Beliefs.
I'll have to choose better when the time comes. But today...?

Today, headed home.

It was all...?
Very interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment