Thursday, December 27, 2018

Your World Mr.Superboy222 - We have To Stop With The Self Hate

If You Have Not Noticed I have not said anything regarding the High School Wrestler who was forced to get His Dreadlocks cut or forfeit His Match.
Why have I said nothing...?

Because how is this new or even news.

He has one Black-Parent who did a shitty-job raising Him, shocker. I have typed enough about this Fact that it is shitty-Black-American Parenting that has Us in this hole.
He also has a White-Mother of some sort.

So it's a Wrap.
How then do I pretend to be shocked and surprised about what happened to this boy. Because I already know that NEITHER of His Parents are going to HONESTLY TALK ABOUT ANTI-BLACK BIGOTRY AND HOW IT JUST GOT HIS ASS, so!?

Carry On.
Nothing to See.
And NOTHING FOR ME TO TYPE ABOUT IT, thus?

I have left it to posting Kid Organic and now Mr.Superboy222.
I have made My Stance clear on these issues.
That is all.
Here is the Video;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment