Saturday, December 22, 2018

I Have Made It to Another Birthday....

Good Evening from Blustery Cold Philadelphia!

So today is My Birthday.
Heh!
I've been TYPING!
I'm about to ink yet another new drawing.
I have TOO MUCH WORK TO DO, but now...?

I have the Time to Do It.
For You see, I am OFFICIALLY NOW.
On Vacation.

See what I did there?
I literally had to wait till the very end of 2018 for My Vacation Week.
Fools thought I was crazy to do this, no.
Simply patient, that's all.
And I have far bigger surprises up My Sleeve.
All I'm doing now is exactly what You have been seeing me post here from time-2-time.
Cryptic Posts.

That don't appear to make sense.
1) Power to the Decepticons.
2) And Now...? I Wait.

Let Me type this right now;
IF. Everything continues to go smoothly like it has...?
I will be able to do all the things I need.
1) Money for an Attorney to get My Parental Rights Back.
2) Money for a NEW WEBSITE ON A HOST WHO WON'T CENSOR OR DELETE MY WEBSITE FOR WHAT THEY DEEM IS "ADULT CONTENT".
3) Money for PHYSICAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR WILLIAMS WORKS.
4) New Laptop and graphics equipment for My Artwork.
5) Replacing My Treadmill so I can finally be done with constantly fighting adductor issues throughout My Yoga Workouts.
6) My Passport, which is long overdue.
7) And of course? Finally sitting down with My Son face-2-face and starting the long road back to Us actually being Father-&-Son.
I will have everything in order and know definitively where I am at with this by the literal start of the New Year at the latest!

But things are panning out and paying off from Me putting in the Work years ago when I started this blog and My Website...

No comments:

Post a Comment