Thursday, December 27, 2018

I'm Up TYPING and Just Finished a Convo with Youngest Brother!

Good Evening from Philadelphia!
I'm taking a moment to type to You after just getting off the phone with Youngest Brother! Where prior to THAT I was typing and had actually LOST TRACK OF TIME!
It is a GREAT FEELING to have done that!
To be able to sit down and TYPE UNINTERRUPTED AND LOSE MYSELF IN MY WORK!

I would hope that You've had a chance to check out the Mauler Video I posted where He critiques The Force Awakens and also gives critical details regarding how He does what He does and Why. And then highlighting what I have been typing about since starting this blog.

OH!?
And I enjoyed knowing the Fact that My ORIGINAL PURPOSE of this blog was always about being able to get shit off My Chest in regards to the Fact that;
The Source of THIS BLOGS FOUNDING came from Stacey and Baby Dave Evans and Their Foolish-Stupidity.
And I had to do that because I don't want anyone attempting to insinuate that I am no different than the nonsense going on with the back-n-forth Black-Youtubers.
So I do need to Remind Readers that this blog and My Arrival on the Scene is rooted in exactly what My First Post stated.

I needed a source to vent in an area and in a way that scumbags like Them don't like. Liars like as little attention as possible. But for Me I don't have a problem with having an honest conversation with someone and quite frankly We have too many liars out here claiming the same and their living is a shame. Their whole lifestyle and who They are as a Person is a sham. A flat out lie.
So I'm typing this up and bringing this up because the Rental People found out that unlike others I will deal with situations Myself. And I'm not going to go back-n-forth and hem-n-haw and cause a scene. One way or another.
I will deal with the Situation.

And that is what Youngest Brother appreciates about Me as do most that I am cool with. It is this Fact that also causes problems and is the Source of Problems with those I am NOT COOL with too.
One way or another.

I will deal with You.
IF!?
It honestly warrants My Attention.
So when Youngest Brother and I were talking I made sure to explain to HIM.
WHY I DID NOT HAVE HIM THERE THIS TIME FOR THE MEETING WITH THE RENTAL PEOPLE.
And that is because I needed to make sure that everything I laid out went the way I needed it to go.
And so?

The Guilty Party has already confessed.
And when I explained to Youngest Brother what I'd done and WHY I excluded Him this time. He knew that had He have been there then He would have REALIZED what was said AND BY WHOM and then IMMEDIATELY JUMPED ON TOP OF THEM!

Meanwhile...?

Things are NOT QUITE READY ON MY END.
Not Quite.
I am still waiting.
And so I need to drag this out a little bit longer.
While still getting My Objective/s Accomplished.

This Lie that one can accomplish things WITHOUT MONEY, WITHOUT FINANCIAL STABILITY?
Actually angers Me.
Without ENOUGH MONEY then I CANNOT PAY FOR THE SERVICES I NEED.
It's that simple.
Which means I AM LIMITED IN WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE'S CHALLENGES.

Note how I use open-ended words like Life's Challenges.
 So this way whatever the situation and circumstance is or was it still will fall underneath one of "Life's Challenges". And lemme stop because I have not eaten and I am INTENTIONALLY picking and choosing words where shit is becoming convoluted.

Accept the Reality of YOUR SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES.

It'll work wonders in helping You HANDLE YOURSELF AND SOLVE Your Situations and Circumstances....

No comments:

Post a Comment