Sunday, December 30, 2018

Listening to Professor Blacktruth Right Now....

Good Evening from Philadelphia....
So I am listening to Professor Blacktruth's latest video-essay where He is addressing the Fact that We are being pulled off-track and away from the core issue of Black-economics by various loudmouth-liars.

Definitely agree with what He is saying and WHY He is saying it.
And He's made it clear that the reason why Fools are DIVERTING AWAY FROM BLACK-ECONOMICS is because IT FORCES US TO PRODUCE AND CUT OUT THE BULLSHIT WE TEND TO DO.

So as I am listening to Him?
I am paying attention to what I am seeing where I cannot keep saying or typing this enough;
Black-Economics will FUNDAMENTALLY SHIFT POWER AWAY FROM BLACKWOMEN AND BACK TO BLACKMEN.

And I know that Our Women KNOW THIS
So I am watching a very interesting event take place, where shout out to Youngest Brother for correctly pegging the Bullshit-Artist before They got to where They are right now. While confirmed His Suspicions over the last few-weeks, I'm watching very closely as a rising tide of 5th-Column Blackwomen are gathering Their Forces and will sometime within 2019 make Their Move to show Their True Colors to everybody else, but!?

I type this right now because I have typed and will continue to type FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER. The Dismissal of the Fact that Our Women know They have FALSE POWER RIGHT NOW THANKS TO WHITE POWER SUPREMACY IS NOT ONLY COSTLY BUT DANGEROUS TO US AS BLACK-AMERICAN MEN AND BLACK-AMERICANS IN GENERAL.

Nobody WILLINGLY gives up power.
And as I watched what I watched today I said to Myself "Well now...? This is going to become a problem shortly."
This false belief that Our Women are NOT ACTIVELY UNDERMINING US is dangerous. And as I listen to Professor Blacktruth I said to Myself "This is even more interesting. Because what happens when drama and gossip is wrapped up in supposedly Black-commentary where the person doing this is making it clear that They know that straight drama-n-gossip. If They go straight up the middle with what They're doing then They will come under criticism and scrutiny for it...."

And then You know what I did next?
I typed this up with the SOLE PURPOSE OF GETTING OUT OF MY SYSTEM SO I CAN DO WHAT I NEED TO DO NEXT, which is...?

Focus on what I need to do.
And move on.
 Because all that matters is achieving My Goals.
And nothing else....


No comments:

Post a Comment