Thursday, December 20, 2018

Recent Postings and a Little Bit of WHY some of Them are Here....

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....
I have, to a point, enjoyed some of the shit I have been watching among Black-Youtubers. Because it has reminded Me of why I have done things the way I have done them over the course of my life in "certain areas".

Every once-n-awhile I'll sit in on Paris Milan's Livestreams or even Yvette Carnell's, just to hear what They are talking about. It goes without saying that I also will catch Live-Broadcast from Jason Black when I can too. But I am more interested in paying attention to how things are being said and done down Black-American gender and ideological-lines.

As usual, I have plenty that I can personally post and personally type up.
However a lot of My Time is being consumed. For extremely good reasons, which has caused Me from time-to-time to post things like last night's video-only post;
And Now. I Wait....

Where the video is an obvious display of whatever it is that is going on. And mind You I need to type that, because this is the state that too many of Us have allowed Ourselves to be devolved into. Where if it isn't blatantly spelled out then We don't truly understand it nor care.

But recent posts have appeared, by various Black-Youtubers. Where I have posted Them up on here on purpose. Without warning and context. Because Time is not my friend right now, which is actually a great thing. Not a good thing. And that really is the reason why I am posting this post right now with its accompanying-imbedded video-music.

Those of Us as Black-Americans who are at least making a solid run at contributing to Our People. Really don't have the Time to be up on Youtube day-after-day. Putting up Videos, for which I can now finally do, by the Way. I have what I need to be able to at least post crude Youtube-videos. 

But like everything else I'm supposed to have a point to it.

Not simply grab the camcorder and check some lighting and then turn it on and simply start going.

I'm supposed to have honestly asked Myself am I prepared for how this could go and where it could lead and where it could take Me.

I'm not supposed to jump up and start doing stuff simply because others are doing it or it is spur of the moment with no thought about what is My Point and Purpose behind doing any of this and WHY am I doing what I am doing.

And I see a lot of that.
Amongst Us as Black-Americans.
Mindlessly moronic.
Wild-flail Foolishness.
For the sake of being mindlessly moronic.
With wild-flail foolishness. 

A lot of it stems from how too many of Us are treated throughout the course of a 24-hour period. As well as how We've been raised, meaning for most of Us what Our Parents have said did not and doesn't match what We've actually had to experience and live as Black-Americans. It is a big reason why too many of Us do so much unnecessary attention-whoring. It is also the reason why when We Don't.

Then we end up standing out from amongst Our Own, which oft times allows for Non-Blacks to quickly see who is about what from among Our Ranks. And this is something that I have pointed out offline to My Own People. But it is rarely talked about online. The Fact that because We have a constant White Anti-Black Propaganda Machine going, that actually started long before anyone reading this was born and is still going to this day. Contributes to the negative impact environment that We're born into. Where once you add bad Black-American Parenting you get a horribly high casualty rate among Us because instead of raising Our Children to fight White Power Supremacy. 

They're instead raised to complain and coexist within it.

Which simply cannot happen.
Note?
I didn't type, shouldn't happen.

I typed that it cannot happen.

And yet it does...

Many of the recent postings show a lot of the different sides of WHY We are NOT ACHIEVING ANYTHING OF VALUE.

They also explain the Black-American Gender Wars as well.
And for Me?
To Me?
I can sit and observe it all.
Weigh in on it.
Type about it.
But most of all sit back and see that what I have typed and what I have said and the way I have lived My Life, all of the things going on right now have confirmed why I disbanded My Forces at that time and why now is the time for Me to do what I have always done.

Which is Solve Problems.
Permanently.

Permanently.

It's always funny to Me when I'm going about My Business offline and certain things take place and whether they are Black-Peers of My Age Group or above or below Me. Too many times something happens and They jump at whatever happened and look at Me and ask Me why I ignored it or why I appear to be ignoring it.

And I remind Them that if I can't honestly eliminate that issue and/or permanently make it so that it no longer can interfere with Me or whatever I am doing, then?
Shouldn't I weigh my best options first, regarding MY RESPONSE, before simply mindlessly jumping out with a response that doesn't really do anything TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. Every situation isn't the end of the world. And every little thing doesn't warrant my response. And at my age, aren't I supposed to know when to ignore certain things. When to appear to be ignoring them. How to conduct myself so that I don't make a situation worse or more than it needs to be. And most importantly...?

How to ACCEPT the Fact that for right now I can't honestly do anything about that.
So I need to acknowledge that Fact.
Do the best I can to stabilize the situation/circumstance.
Remember that this situation/circumstance is here and that it must be dealt with.
And table it for another time, while I go on about my business with whatever I am already doing. 
While gathering the Means to also ultimately solve this larger situation/circumstance down the road.

Why must everything always be haphazard.
Disorderly.
And Undisciplined.
Without actual acknowledgement of My Own Ability or Inability to Deal with the Situation.
Where I then Accept Reality and then plan and work accordingly so that I can LATER ON deal with that which I could not earlier.

Everybody is always rushing about and running about like proverbial chickens with their heads cut off at any and every little thing. I'm not doing that. I'm not supporting that. And that is not who I am. And one of the reasons why I have been successful has been by intentionally getting rid of anybody around me that conducts themselves in this way.

And this is a big reason why You have seen Me posting videos by Black-Youtubers where They are at each other's throats and carrying on and frothing at the mouth and hurling insults and making claims of this that and a third. And what They Gone Do and all of this other stuff.
^_^
Tch.
I typed "stuff".

Yeahhhhhh, that means it's time to wrap this post up.
Because now I am telling on myself.
Oldest-Youngest Brother; "Fuck goin on here...? What's Shawn doing..?"
Random Black; "Talkin calmly to so-n-so."
Oldest-Youngest Brother; "Tch. Straight no xtra...?"
Random Black; "...Straight talk... No xtra...."
Oldest-Youngest Brother; "Hope whoever that is listens then. Cuz there ain't gonna be another straight talk with whoever that is."
Random Black; "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and I don't think so-n-so realizes that yet. Next time he's just gonna do shit and dude is just gonna...? It'll be bad...."
Oldest-Youngest Brother; "Yeah for Him. But shit'll run even smoother for the rest of Us. When Shawn's ready he'll clue Us in on why He's doin what He's doin."
Random Black; "But don't You wanna know why He's"
Oldest-Youngest Brother; "No. I don't. Because I have My Orders on what I am supposed to be doing. So I'ma get going and do that. If whoever this is was something that required Me or You or Us and We to know about whatever that is Shawn's doing. Then He'd tell Us that. Now...? Wherever You are supposed to be and whatever You are supposed to be doing. Hop to it My Man! Unless You wanna be in the same boat with that Fool over there."
Random Black; "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good point...!"


No comments:

Post a Comment