Saturday, December 29, 2018

Centennial-Mangs, Centurion-Whore Demons and some Other Stuff!

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia....

I think I established some time ago that the Centennial-Mangs of America are not exactly wrap too tight even when You are White.
The Centurion-Whore Demons are Their Descendants.
As You well-know the New Year is almost upon Us and so You've seen less-n-less Williams Works Ebooks postings and less-n-less actual TYPING ABOUT IT. And that is because I am working and working in a way that has answered a number of people's questions over this last 6-months regarding what direction am I going with these characters and when in thee fuck am I gonna FINALLY PUT SHIT OUT FINALLY TELLING THEIR STORIES, well...?

It's ALMOST.
Almost.
That time.
Thus the constant flurry of artwork with NO ACTUAL POSTINGS NOR DETAILS OR UPDATES ON WILLIAMS WORKS EBOOKS!

The Centurion-Whore Demons have the appropriate music from Ultron's Trailer because it symbolizes Them and to an extent it symbolizes the World that I am finally about to introduce. Like I have typed before!?

I removed Prince Lu Gell's book from WE3 because it revealed too much, too soon!
Keep in mind that the finished drawing was lost when the old OS burned out TOP OF LAST YEAR. So all that remains is this inked drawing.
MORE IMPORTANTLY!?
Prince Lu Gell and HIS REGION contained too much information and so I took it down. However the upcoming stories will be more than meets the eye and will explain for themselves why I'd stopped putting up posts to WE3.

For the Record?
I just finished getting 1000-pageviews ON WE3 Christmas Day.
And You're fully-aware that I have NOT POSTED ANY UPDATES TO THE WEBSITE EXCEPT FOR AT THE VERY TOP OF THIS MONTH.

How are the Pageviews going up?
Because I have been telling people DIRECTLY BY WORD OF MOUTH over the last 6-months and handing out cards and LEAVING THEM ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION with the Website Address.
So I've been BUSY!
Lemme get back to work.
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment