Monday, December 17, 2018

Organic the Illionaire - 'Slave Play' On Broadway Has Black-Female Slave Twerking For Massa & Some Commentary By Me

I don't think there is anything funnier than a barely literate talking about what "is the Truth" while stumbling over words as They're reading. And then going on to talk as if the Viewer shouldn't care that the Speaker can barely read what They're now going to start talking about.
This kind of shit.
Is why We're on the Bottom as well.
But, now watch this, read this.
This is the Internet!
This is Youtube!
I do not personally know Kid Organic!

But what I have seen via His Behavior on Youtube. Has been that He is Cowardly.
A Shit-starter.
And is barely functional at a High School Level IN CERTAIN AREAS.
Reading.
Being one of Them.

Why then am I posting this video?
To show You that this Young Blackman is a part of that whole "You Pro-Blacks" Movement, while not doing anything besides complaining.
Initially when I encountered Him on Youtube He wasn't too bad, and by the Way My Typing is this way on purpose.

So if You are reading this and saying "Well look at how You Type, how You gone talk about Him when You"
When I have decided to type This Way.
Nobody with some sense willfully reads from an article and struggles reading the way He does in this video. Unless They honestly cannot read, which means My Decision to type this way is just that. His horrible inability to be able to read A BASIC INTERNET-ARTICLE ...?

That's not a decision.
That is Him, displaying how shitty whatever school He went to was and probably still is.
Notice I didn't say anything about His Parents, because You're NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO JUST GET PASSED TO THE NEXT GRADE WHILE YOU CAN BARELY FUCKIN READ.

Then again, as I have also typed before.
We don't own nor control the White-American School-System and Our History has always been in this country one where White-Americans will, whenever possible, intentionally miseducate Us or flat out undermine Us, which We allow, by the Way.

Since We have NOT BUILT Our Own School System.
I needed to type this because of what He says in the video.
He automatically shows His CONTEMPT FOR US AS BLACK-AMERICANS.
By flat out claiming it was a FACT that Black-American Women were intentionally laying down with White-Enslavers.
-_-
Again?

Our LACK of a Black-American School-System. Means that WE HAVE NOT DONE OUR OWN FACTUAL RESEARCH AND COLLECTED INFORMATION FOR OURSELVES TO KNOW AS MUCH AS WE CAN ABOUT WHO WAS DOING WHAT, WHY, WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW!

So for Me it's interesting when a barely literate then claims THEY KNOW, x-y-z.
BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THEY NEED TO SIT DOWN AND READ SO THAT THEY CAN BETTER THEIR ENGLISH COMPREHENSION AND ABILITY TO READ ALOUD, WHILE.
Not finished yet. NOT FINISHED YET!!!!!
WHILE THEY THEN CREATE A VIDEO WHERE THEY PUT THEIR INABILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH.
On full-display in a video which They then post to Youtube for the entire World to Witness!
This is another reason why We are on the Bottom as Well.
We have too many of Us as Black-Americans, being this violently-stupid to ignore Their Own easy to fix short-coming/s, while then proudly saying "I know such-n-such happened and is happening!"

But They don't know how to spend Their Spare Time getting Their Reading Comprehension Up.
This was part of the reason why I disbanded My Own Followers out of high school. Because I kept finding too many Black-People like this. Simple things that They could correct? Their Pride and Egos were more important than being honest. Then, much like I've done at the Dayjob after tolerating this kind of stupidity.

I then have to finally tell Them that They need to stop talking.
They get offended.
I then run down the laundry-list of contradictory shit that They do on the Regular that invalidates whatever They ever say.
Ironically the same "People" who pretend to give a damn about said Black-person then bust out laughing because someone FINALLY SAID SOMETHING.
Black-Person attempts to get upset.
Realizes that a fist-fight won't end well even if They win.
They then storm off in a huff and I stop Them to DIFFUSE THE SITUATION AS I SHOULD.

See what I typed there.
I didn't type. 
I run around like this is a fuckin WWF match and start bragging and screaming "FEEL THE BURN!!!!!" or some other CHILDISHLY STUPID NON-CONSTRUCTIVE CRAP!

I first point out TO THE TREACHEROUS AUDIENCE THAT THEY LET SAID BLACK-PERSON DO THIS FOR HOWEVER LONG AND NEVER SAID SHIT TO THEM SO THEY COULD STOP SILENTLY EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC!

They then GET QUIET.
Understand that it's shit like this THAT COST ME THE CHANCE TO GET A DAYJOB WHERE I AM STATIONED.
Because White-People LIKE NIGGAS AND NIGGERS.

Black-People?
Not so much.
Black-Americans, even less.
Black-American Man with some fuckin sense and actually willing to use it...!? 
DEF-CON 5 SOUND THE FUCKIN ALARM WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!
The Bottom Line was and is and will always be.
Picking the Right Time/s to step up and step in and get My Own People to understand that laughing at other Black-People who are clearly clueless about the Fact that what They're saying or doing makes Them look bad. Sitting around and snickering about "so-n-so" but then CONTINUING TO INTERACT WITH THEM FOR THE ABILITY TO TALK-SHIT BEHIND THEIR BACK/S...!?

That?
Is Acting White.
White-People and anyone else can engage in this kind of dirt-bag behavior because They have intact infrastructures.
Doesn't make it Right.
Because it isn't.
But being able to have massive employment-opportunities.
Various bulwarks of socio-economic and military power, influence and access.
Means You can pass the behavior off as simply somebody being an asshole, however...?

Any group with NO INFRASTRUCTURE?
And under attack continuously EXTERNALLY.
While also being UNSTABLE INTERNALLY?
Engaging in this type of "assholery" becomes toxic and destroys Your Socioeconomic-environment in a hurry!

It breeds contempt and distrust where basic interactions can become way more convoluted and crappier than They should Be or Need to Be.
So pointing out something to someone like Kid Organic is only ONE STEP in the Process, now lemme be clear. Pointing out something to someone LIKE.
Kid Organic.
That is critical.
I did NOT TYPE that I am pointing out anything to HELP Kid Organic Himself because I already stated that I don't care for how He handled Himself with the situation with BGS. When BGS spoke to Him directly as A BLACKMAN SHOULD.
Kid Organic flat out said "I'm not debating You man."
Then He ran and hid in the bushes knowing full-well that BGS would be ANGERED BY THAT and that might cause BGS TO HAVE AN EMOTIONAL REACTION LEADING TO HIM MAKING A MISTAKE THAT DAMAGES/TARNISHES HIS OWN NAME.

You see that's sneaky.
That's the sign of somebody who will PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND.
While waiting for You to slip up and then stab You in the back. So I needed to type that to make it clear that someone LIKE Kid Organic would be too many Blackmen and Black-boys who have simply been PASSED FROM GRADE-TO-GRADE AND GRADUATED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, meanwhile?

They're actually BARELY LITERATE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT ALONG WITH THAT YOUNG BLACKMAN.
This is THE DOWNSIDE of having ALLOWED Niggas and Their Niggatry to become DOMINANT WITHIN OUR RACE.
And rest assured Whites and White-Jews have HELPED THEM GAIN THEIR POSITION.
So now the task falls TO US, like it OR NOT.
To clean this up AND PUT A STOP TO IT.
While also HAVING TO GUARD AGAINST THE EXTERNAL-FORCES THAT PROPPED THEM UP, while also!?
DEALING WITH THE INTERNAL-FORCES THAT WANT THINGS TO STAY THIS WAY SO THEY CAN CONTINUE WITH THEIR BULLSHIT.

I do what I can.
Where I can.
How I can.
When I can.
With those I believe or know will be RECEPTIVE TO MY HELP.

Two of the Young Blackmen I have mentored have moved on to become productive and finally have good paying jobs and some real stability. I have put Them and other Young Blackmen BEFORE MYSELF because They ARE YOUNG. I don't want nor do We NEED Young Blackmen BURNING UP THEIR YOUTH WANTONLY.
I am Middle-Aged.
I am in the Mess I'm in because I refused to accept and acknowledge that I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING TO CHANGE MYSELF TO FIT IN WITH BLACKS WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO QUIT INSTEAD OF FIGHT.

Thus I also point out TO THEM, My Own Shortcomings and then give Them the Best Counsel I can give Them. Because They do not need to go down the path I've gone down, because it is a MASSIVE WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY.
So notice that My Point is to make it clear to whomever I speak with I'm clearly NOT PERFECT. I've clearly fucked up and now I've gotta CLEAN IT UP! I'm certainly not dead which means I still have THE ABILITY TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, CLEAN UP THE MESS FROM MY MISTAKE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Illiteracy, functional-illiteracy, bad-decision making, not understanding when people are laughing AT YOU instead of WITH YOU. Are all mistakes and problems and issues that CAN BE FIXED. But We've become stubbornly-stupid about ADMITTING when We are fucking something up because MOST OF US are tired of CONSTANTLY BEING UNDER PRESSURE FOR EVERY LITTLE GODDAMN THING!

Thus proving My Point that the human-body was not and cannot exist underneath PERPETUAL Flight or Fight.
Enough.
Because My Points have been made.
Kid Organic talking about Facts while demonstrating the Fact that He can BARELY READ. Undermines His Own Credibility. Because much of what He claims HE KNOWS, requires YOU TO HAVE TO BE ABLE TO READ DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER AND THE TIME PERIOD IN QUESTION.

Here is His Video, for what it is worth....

No comments:

Post a Comment