Monday, December 31, 2018

COLORING Lexi-Leviathan & Prince-Priest & Understanding what Patreon means FOR ME.

Good.
Morning.
From still working and still up in Philadelphia...!
So I just checked over the 2nd-Issue to double-check what I'd typed in regards to the description I gave of Lexi-Leviathan.
And now that I've done that, I was honestly about to go to bed but the realization set in that My Vacation Time is almost up.

Funny thing is that this has been the main hindrance to why shit is not able to get done. Because of My Need for a Dayjob.
This is the Real Reason behind Patreon and such.
I've typed about this before but haven't been back to it since.

I have NOT STARTED A PATREON because TO ME a Patreon Account should have REAL REWARDS FOR THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE.
Not shit that One CLAIMS IS EXCLUSIVE.
But really fuckin isn't. And lemme tell You something handing out REAL PATREON REWARDS for a mere $1 when a drawing LIKE THIS ONE;
Takes way too long FOR ME TO JUSTIFY A DOLLAR REWARD, makes Zero Sense to me.

Truth be told I have NOT TAKEN THE TIME OR PUT THE EFFORT IN TO CREATE AN APPLICABLE REWARD-LEVEL FOR PATREON.

Part of that is due to Me being OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND that getting My Creations out to the Public is supposed to be rooted in ADVERTISING WHAT I AM SELLING AND PROMOTING THAT. Instead of trying to figure out how to get Patreon-members. However I'm YOUNG ENOUGH TO ALSO UNDERSTAND that Patreon-members contribute to give Me the means TO GET AWAY FROM DAYJOB/S SO I CAN FOCUS ON CREATING WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE AND READ MORE OF.

And You know what!?
I'm supposed to be coloring this drawing.
Not typing long posts.
I also need to point out, which people keep swearing isn't true.

I have never USED MY ARTWORK TO MAKE MONEY. TILL LITERALLY I STARTED WE3 AND ONLY REALLY STARTED DOING CONSTANT WORK THIS YEAR.
I don't have any formal training, nor do I want any. Because then I'd be like everybody else. And I'm typing this right now because it dawned on Me that I drew Lexi-Leviathan and Prince-Priest on a DIFFERENT GRADE OF PAPER than what You normally see Me draw with when I present Pencil-n-Inked Drawings to You.

Thus when I looked at the drawing I saw the Fact that the PAPER is a Yellowish-tinge.
And I was like "I know I'm fuckin tired but what the fuck is going on with this paper-color...?"
And that's when I remembered that I finally got around to TESTING NEW PAPER-TYPES/WEIGHTS.

Mind You...?
During My Medical-Exams last week?
Heh.
The Doctor realized the Fact that I'm quite blind in both eyes without My Glasses.
She was then shocked to learn that I DRAW WITHOUT THEM.
Meanwhile I couldn't see for shit for that part of the Medical-Exam.
I've always had shitty eyesight.
But I've never let that stop Me from participating in shit where quite frankly I have no business being involved.
I used to enjoy PLAYING baseball.
Can't sit through that shit for shit.

But by the time I was a senior in high school that was the first time that it dawned on Me that trying to play baseball with shitty-eyesight while somebody is smackin the shit out of an object I HONESTLY CAN'T SEE!?
-_-
Yeah I had to stop playing, because I couldn't fuckin FIELD THE BALL ANYMORE.
...?
Yet I could hit the ball when I was at bat.
I chalk that up to My Aggressiveness.

I was also good at Street Hockey but once again seeing the Puck...?
I was still able to do that though.
Whatever.

I've typed what I needed to type.
Lemme get back to work.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment