Monday, December 24, 2018

Proof of What I Typed Earlier

Here is a QUICK POST from one of My Facebook Friends where He saw some shit that TYPIFIES what I typed about regarding The Environment SUPPORTING Random Crazy-Bitch Behavior by Women. To such an extent that the Women themselves HAVE LOST THEIR FUCKIN MINDS ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND WHAT ISN'T;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 hrs
I go to the corner to jump on my bus for work. There's a girl there fussing and cussing at what i gather is her boyfriend. 😳After a minute or so her phone apparently dies mid-fuss. Not only does she turn to me and ask to use my phone for a second...she lies and says she has to call "her mom". 😒Even if true, you'd have been able to call "mom" if you werent screaming at Jamal over something dumb. 😔🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment