Saturday, September 26, 2015

GOOD EVENING FROM UPPER DARBY!

ALL RIGHT! My work day is over! HOW IS EVERYBODY TONIGHT!? Don't everybody answer at once, wait!? Heh-heh, I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway since there is no sound.... in virtual spaccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce.................

Okay, that probably works better with real audio. EITHER WAY!? Time for me to get cookin in kitchen, MAKE SOME DINNER! And I did not realize that I have not posted AT ALL! Till literally RIGHT NOW! So, yeah! While the Oven is warming up, lemme get some posts out of my inbox and off my bookmarks and outta My Favorites and off my laptop and storage drive!

LETS GET THIS BALL ROLLIN! MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAAAA!
Ay, don't ask me. I'm just happy to have made it through another days work!
^_^!!!!!
MIND YOU!? I WAS UP ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT TYPING! And you know I STILL KEEP FUCKIN THAT UP, RIGHT!? I keep typing stuff like I am going to go through "the normal channels" of publishing and then I realize that, WAIT!? I can post this to the website, fuck am I doing!? I'm typing full-length novels and trying to reach the very end of them!? When I don't HAVE TO TYPE UP AN ENTIRE MANUSCRIPT FOR PHYSICAL BOOK PUBLICATIONS.

So I have short stories that I've just kept fleshing out and fleshing out, then it hits me like, WAIT!? This is supposed to be posted to the website, not typed and typed until I get a full-length NOVEL!? My mind is still not right! Lemme stop yappin and get with the posting! HIT MY MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment