Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And Still I Rise......!

I am continuing to push myself where others I knew had quit! One job isn't enough for what I need, so now it is time to find something bigger and better to put more money in my pocket while I continue to build-up my website ebook-purchasers and readership! Job interview at 9am tomorrow.
Heh. Heh. Heh.
My momentum...? 
Is building....
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And I laugh like a loon, because only a few months ago a couple of fools swore they could undercut me at the KNEE-CAPS!
>_<
Nothing.
And NO ONE.
Will stop me from continuing to win victory after VICTORY! In clearing my name and finally being able to stand in front of My Son and show him THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE, SON! Determination. Persistence! An HONEST ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SITUATION. YOURSELF. And then a plan based on that assessment. And then YOU GET TO WORK! DO NOT LET ANYONE SMEAR YOUR REPUTATION AND THINK THEY CAN SKIP OFF INTO THE SUNSET WITHOUT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS AGAINST YOU!
Accountable?

Accountable in accordance to the Laws of Moral. Public. And Collective, Conscience!
Even if this job interview somehow fails, I've already submitted a number of other applications for new employment, MORE EMPLOYMENT! While I continue to work on and build-up My Website. I have already begun to scout domestic court lawyers so I can regain my stolen Parental Rights. I'm another step closer to finally being able to celebrate My Son's Life again the way we used to enjoy life when he was just a baby trying to figure out what does these toes and feet do!? There is nothing like it in the world to be able to lay out a plan, regardless of situation and circumstances. Then follow it through step by step, with its twists and turns and random curve-balls of life. And see it through to the end result of accomplishment. I am 95% of the way there now. Time to sprint it out to the finish so I can honestly spend the onrushing holiday season with My Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment