Monday, September 28, 2015

Good Typing Work Done Today!

Got 3-pages done for the Black Fox Diana Paige free-story. It's almost 6pm EST. Got dinner cookin and gettin ready. I'm too fucked up to workout today, especially my feet. I've spent most of the day in the bed off my feet. My sworn-sister isn't exactly happy that I took a job that makes my leg problems worse, BUT!? She does know and understand why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I've gotten typing done over the last 24hrs where I'm feeling CLOSER TO NORMAL. My normal posting rate for putting up and putting out stories is NORMALLY ASTRONOMICAL JUST LIKE MY POSTING RATE FOR THIS BLOGSITE.

But as you all know. I've had the moving parts of my life shifting around with me taking on more and more responsibilities concerning my business and getting things in order with this new job and managing my time correctly. Writing, making a BUSINESS out of writing/typing, is time-consuming. I was able to get the Outworld-Concept done from saturday to sunday and then get back to Black Fox Diana's first story. So I'm FINALLY STARTING TO BUILD UP MOMENTUM.

Let me go on ahead and get ready to hit this shower while food is cooking SAFELY on the stove and in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment