Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Can't Make this Stuff Up!

Good Morning from About to Go To Bed in Upper Darby!

Well PEOPLES!? It's that time. Time for Your's Truly, to go to bed. So? I'm falling asleep. I'm writing out notes for the next story. And looking over stuff I have set aside to post here. Then? I come across this old-time jewel, regarding the Detroit Police Department. Where they somehow just don't think Black People go to Law School or even know their Rights or the Law.

It's a CLASSIC TALE of Nazi-Cops, having fun with Black People, Blackmen. Tailing them and seeing if the plates have any warrants and insurance, YOU KNOW!? The same thing the Nazi-Cops did when I was helping my mother out a few weeks ago. Remember? I told you about that, where she first took me down to the supermarket so I could buy some food for the apartment and LO AND BEHOLD!? Nazi-Cop starts following us. We turn, he turns. We signal, he signals. We turn into the parking lot, he follows us into the parking lot.

So My Mother is like "That cop is following me and checking my plates."
I was like "I know, I've been watching him."
So finally he gives up in the parking lot because now we're about to park and My Mother is like "Go on about your business idiot, all of my paperwork is in order."
Sure enough he cruises by us, GIVES US THE EVIL-EYE and we IGNORE HIM. Mind you IGNORING NAZI-COPS can lead to actual PROBLEMS. But we get out the car and now we're watching HIM to see what he does next and he finally leaves.
So we go inside the supermarket and My Mother is pissed, as she should be. And she said "There is probably someone WHO HONESTLY NEEDS HIS HELP. But his DUMB-ASS IS TOO BUSY FOLLOWING US AROUND INSTEAD OF DOING HIS JOB."
And I told her "But Mother, heh-heh, THAT IS HIS JOB. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" and she looked at me and she was like "You!?" and I told her again "But he IS doing his job. He must make sure that we're not SECRETLY PLOTTING TO REVOLT AND ATTACK WHITES EVERYWHERE!"

I say all of this because it is typical to be followed around by Nazi-cops and then the pathetic cat-n-mouse game of "I wasn't following you! I was just... driving behind you really closely and shadowing your every move, ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME!?" HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! And yes, I had a friend years ago say that to me while he was driving through Germantown "This muthafucka was like 'ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME!?'" and HE SAID, I told him "HELL YEAH, I'M QUESTIONING YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT, MAN!? He was like, The cop got CONFUSED o_O Like, fuck do I say now? He wasn't supposed to question MY AUTHORITY TO QUESTION HIS INNOCENCE! SHIT! HE'S GONE OFF SCRIPT, CODE RED! CODE RED!" I mean, I'm not SUPPOSED TO LAUGH ABOUT THIS SHIT. But it's like? >_<
Ugh, look? It's a Nazi-cop.
Just drive normally.
FUCK DO YOU MEAN DRIVE NORMALLY, I'M ALREADY GOING BELOW SPEED LIMIT!
Slow down some more man, slow down some more! I got PARKING TICKETS!
Yeah, but IT'S MY FUCKIN CAR! HOW THE FUCK WOULD HE KNOW THAT YOU, THE PASSENGER! HAS SPEEDING TICKETS FOR YOUR CAR WHEN WE'RE NOT IN YOUR CAR!
I don't know man, just ACT NORMAL!
Now you're startin to freak me out MAN!? DID YOU KILL SOMEBODY RECENTLY!? YOU BETTER COME CLEAN OR I'LL HIT THE BRAKE AND FUCK THE FRONT OF THIS NAZI-COPS CAR UP! AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!

It's sick shit LIKE THAT. Where it is ALL. PSYCHOLOGICAL IN NATURE. AND PURPOSEFULLY DONE. Which leads to the last post of the night! The Detroit Police Department, decided to go looking for trouble, AND O_O!! SHOCK-FACE THEY FOUND IT! The bad part, OR WORSE PART, is that the Blackman interviewed in this video, clearly becomes nervous and starts saying "I'm not one of 'the Bad People'". Where he visibly is nervous and distraught over what happened. That is not any way for anyone to live. His reactions, the fidgeting in the chair during the interview. It kills me when White People talk about animals and bend over backwards for animals. But when you watch this Blackman, his reaction after awhile is no different than a caged animal where he looks and reacts skittish like "Get me the fuck outta here and away from these muthafuckas! I gotta get outta here!"

Note at the end of the video, the continuation of Bad Black Tactics and Strategies. Where the Black TV Reporter back at the newsroom talks about how the Black Police Chief of Detroit got beaten to a pulp as a 16 year old. So he went into law enforcement and clearly his attempt to subvert the system FAILED! Because this shit is still going on. THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE ARE ON THE BOTTOM. Poor. Tactics and Strategies.
And here is this last one just for good measure, again?
We spend money in White owned stores. I just highlighted in a previous post that there are no Black Computer stores here in Upper Darby. So I have to go out to Pedo-Ville to get good computer work done. Why are all of these Black students going to COLLEGE. If they DO NOT USE THEIR SKILLS TO REBUILD THE BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS AND COMMUNITIES?
See? THESE, ARE REAL, VALID QUESTIONS. We can't fuckin complain about Whites doing this and Whites doing THAT. Yet we let OUR KIDS go to college, then HAVEN'T MADE SURE TO RAISE THEM AND TEACH THEM TO GO TO COLLEGE SO THEY CAN COME BACK AND BUILD BUSINESSES IN OUR OWN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS.
 That's it, I'm going to bed. SHUT IT DOWN FOR THE NIGHT, GOODNIGHT PEOPLES! WHEREVER YOU ARE!



No comments:

Post a Comment