Friday, September 18, 2015

Am I Slowing Down? No.

Good Evening from Upper Darby!
Just checked the fact that My Post Count for this month is woefully low for My Blog, or at least, based on my Normal Posting amount for a month. And the moment I saw that I said to myself, shift work catches up in a HURRY! Which it DOES! Especially when your physical body is all busted up like mine is. I did Night Shift on Monday and I'm still not right.

Blog post. Plus typing new stories for the website. Plus variable shift work. Plus arthritis and high blood pressure aren't exactly the worlds most symbiotic relationships! BUT!? And of course stressing over My Son, which may be last but is the furthest from the least on my list. I can't dwell and dwell and dwell on that, otherwise I won't do anything constructive at all. So I have to be realistic and handle that situation properly. Like I've said before, I've no clue how anyone can abandon their own child WILLFULLY. And I add that because I know I have an asshole reading this who tries to make excuses for her behavior by trying to quote what I say and then getting humiliated when confronted.

The bottom line is that I am not slowing down. But I am adjusting to taking on a new job, which doesn't pay nearly enough. And trying to generate more revenue with my website by getting more content up. I added this Facebook page;
Williams Works Ebooks
And now it's once again about building up a fanbase.
Tedious, BUT TRUE AND NECESSARY!

So the whole thing, is an ENDURANCE TEST! So in the midst of all of this My Blogsite posts have slowed down. Others would laugh because my posting rate is still RIDICULOUS! But now I've got to get that same amount of posting onto my website at;
the Creator's Corner

So I've finished my yoga-workout, which is the only reason why the new job hasn't killed me yet. So I'ma hit the shower. Eat, because all I've eaten is a pair of sandwiches from out the kitchen. And TRY TO GET the rest of this new story done and up onto the site.
LATER!

WAIT!? MIND YOU?! I HAVE NEW ARTWORK DRAWN, BUT NOT INKED OR COLORED AND BOOK MATERIAL THAT IS HANDWRITTEN BUT NOT TYPED! >_< Kinda SWAMPED IN ACTUALITY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! BUT I SHALL SHOULDER FORTH!


No comments:

Post a Comment