Monday, September 21, 2015

Typing and Working, Good Morning!

GOOD MORNING TO YA, LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING FROM UPPER DARBY!
I'm literally sitting at my desk, got NIGHT SHIFT WORK TONIGHT! Spent yesterday completely bedridden and off my feet, because badly damaged arches and having a job that requires straight standing DON'T MIX! Even sitting here in my office chair typing has my feet hurting! My doctor's appointment can't get here fast enough. Friends and family have been asking me how the fuck did I make it for ALMOST A YEAR! Where I've always had foot-n-ankle problems, flexible flat-feet, shit like that!

But the problems I have RIGHT NOW!? Nothing to talk about. It's been a YEAR and whatever I did while running ALMOST TWO MONTHS FROM NOW AT THIS TIME LAST YEAR?! Fucked up my arches VERY BADLY and I've been SUFFERING THROUGH IT ever since with NO INSURANCE! So October 2nd is gonna be SWEET! NOW THAT I HAVE INSURANCE! ^_^!!!!! And it took me A LOT OF HOOP-JUMPING TO GET IT! I had to apply for Medical Assistance, because My Website is still new and I haven't CREATED A NAME FOR MYSELF, so as you know. The ebooks aren't flying off the downloads at record pace!

The free-story I'm working on right now SHOULD HELP SALES, so this way people can download A REAL STORY OF MINE. Which is a starting point for the paid stories and give them the first-hand experience of reading My Work and whether or not they should pay for it or not. By looking over the free-stories and going from there. I'm aware of the risk, as some have pointed out, but!?

A WORTHY free-sample of My Work. Is better than staring at a minimum of 60+ views per day on My Website and getting a sale or two every other day, instead of 10 or 20 per day because potential customers are just window-shopping. With that said, you may have been wondering why posts were non-existent yesterday and now you know. Lemme tell you something!? When YOUR FEET HURT!? I have a high tolerance for pain, which is probably self-evident with these posts. And then having a SOLDIER THROUGH IT-MENTALITY?

Sometimes it makes me oblivious to the fact of when too much soldier is going on and not enough asking people for help is happening. Something friends and family have gotten on me about over the last few months while I was up in here breaking My Neck to try to keep everything afloat without telling anyone how bad shit had gotten financially. Add real, persistent, PHYSICAL PROBLEMS? Then it just becomes a clusterfuck of CRAP! I've already had people tell me "Yo, Old Head, I'd have fuckin lost it by now!" however freakin out and snapping because you have all of this POTENTIAL POSSIBILITIES. BUT DEADLINES AND DUE DATES ALL OVER YOUR ASS JUST ISN'T GONNA CUT IT! This is why when you reach mid-life like I am now, 43 going on 44, you're supposed to have spent your EARLIER, YOUNGER LIFE!

Accumulating EXPERIENCES AND LEARNING FROM THEM, turning them into Wisdom. Perseverance. POSITIVE PERSONALITY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAITS! That help you MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS AND WEATHER THE SHIT-STORMS OF LIFE! Mind you typing that just now, reminded me of when My Former Fiancee's younger brother, Bradley, had the audacity to call me the Guru Of Life. But only because his dumb-ass was PISSED that he was doing shit he had NO BUSINESS DOING AND SHOULD HAVE HAD COPS CALLED ON HIM FOR! And Stacey DID THE RIGHT THING, WITHOUT. I REPEAT, WITHOUT MY HELP OR HAND IN, and then his LACK OF RESPECT FOR HER! Caused him to LASH OUT AT ME BECAUSE OF HIS OWN CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
>_<
Criminals?
So when I typed something that ALL OF US KNOW, BUT MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO FIND THE WORDS TO REALLY SHOW WHAT ALLOWS US TO MAKE GOOD DECISIONS AND GET THROUGH LIFE'S CHALLENGES. I always get pissed when idiots decide to say shit, because they're actually jealous that for whatever THEY THINK THEY HAVE OR KNOW. They actually, HONESTLY KNOW;
That they're a fuckin DIRT-BAG! And the best they can do is try to belittle someone DOING THE SHIT THAT THEY LIKE TALKING ABOUT. And that Coloured-Nigger was always fuckin TALKING. It was part of the reason why she couldn't make good decisions, surrounded by talkers. And for the record, I was reminded again this weekend by some old friends "Look, you're struggling, man. Because you won't sellout. If you just sellout, yo!? You'd be straight! But then? You wouldn't be you. JUST KEEP GOING, YOU'RE ALMOST THERE AND THIS TIME!? NO BITCHES, BROTHER! NO. BITCHES! FINISH UP AND DO NOT STOP TO TALK TO BITCHES THIS TIME!"
>_<
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Bottom line is, I'm typing and trying to finish this first free-story and get it up on the website and post announcements here and Facebook before I go in tonight. >_< Night Shift. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Lemme get MOVING CUZ TIME IS PASSING AND I THINK GETTING THIS FIRST FREE-STORY UP WILL HELP IMMENSELY!
LATER!

PS; Lemme make SOMETHING CLEAR TOO! Because I don't want anybody thinking I'm bitchin-n-moanin to be bitchin-n-moanin! Stressed out, fucked up, barely keepin the bills paid!? Working weird hours and trying to get My Website IN THE BLACK!? LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING!? IT IS STRESSFUL AND ALL THAT, BUT I WOULDN'T TRADE ANY OF THIS FOR THE WORLD! BECAUSE ONCE I MAKE THIS ALL WORK!? I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW TO MY SON AND TEACH HIM AND ULTIMATELY GIVE TO HIM! WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME! If I can TURN THIS EBUSINESS AND MAKE IT PROFITABLE!? AND GIVE HIM MY IDEAS AND INSIGHTS AND TEACH HIM HOW TO HAVE HIS OWN AND THEN ADD TO IT!?

Then he won't have to start from in the Red over-n-over like I always had to do. And that is what matters THE MOST TO ME. Being able to give MY SON, STABILITY. And the initial success of My Website will give me that first piece, because I will be able to GET BACK INTO HIS LIFE THE WAY I USED TO BE. DON'T QUIT ON YOURSELVES WHOMEVER YOU ARE READING THIS! I KNOW I'M NOT! GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER-DARBY!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment