Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chris Miller - Friend-Z-Owned

Good Afternoon from Upper Darby!

Here is another video from Chris Miller regarding being Friend Zoned by a woman. Since I'm not out here dating and I'm almost mid-40's, so? When I was younger, getting put in the Friend Zone by a woman, usually meant going on about my business. Because I speak up when I am interested in a woman. When I approached women I was interested in and got any kind of "friend zone", I was courteous. But I made it clear that I'm gonna move on, because I didn't approach her to become her friend. And that, was the end of that. I've no clue what is going on now except for too much bullshit.

I saw the video with the Whitewoman walking down the street claiming street harassment, which was bullshit. And every Black Person with two-cents to rub together was talking about the fact that this is a TYPICAL White-tactic of trying to pass some BULLSHIT LAW to target and fuck with Blackmen. As well as to meet their Prison Industrial Complex-quotas on silly shit.

Either way? Chris Miller talks about what's going on in the supposed dating game today here in Nazi-America. Here it is;

No comments:

Post a Comment