Sunday, September 18, 2016

Annnnnnnd, I'm BACK! Reflectin on Some Things

Good Morning.
From Philadelphia....
Was just downstairs doing some dishes and really thinking about a few things. I also realized when I left out I was missing a Google+ Follower, so that is PROBABLY STACEY. I thought about that for a few minutes and then realized that I've got bigger problems and issues to address and accomplish. And that whatever is going on with you Stacey, you'll figure it out eventually.

Got to the supermarket. But I was just paying attention to the neighborhood and every door has gates and bars on the windows and every other house is a gutted mess! The pavements are all fucked up. But without fail on EVERY OTHER CORNER, a goddamn church with fuckin Black People running up into it.

The Diner conversation piece has now made it onto the news and of course it is now being spun as Blackman in West Philly goes on rampage and shoots at, murders Nazi-cops. Leaves crazed ramble about being anti-police, meanwhile? That is what led to the argument yesterday when I got off work, because the Black People who have ALWAYS LIVED HERE KNOW THAT THE NAZI-COPS SELL WEAPONS TO THE BLACK CRIMINALS HERE!
>_<
They also know that they TARGET BLACK EX-CONS TO PUSH THEM TO DO "FAVORS" FOR THEM OR ELSE, get sent back up the river! Back to jail or prison or WHEREVER!
-_-
But then I was telling them that we need to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, it was like I was asking for the impossible! UGH! I FUCKIN HATE QUITTERS AND WHINERS! And that bullshit yesterday PISSES ME OFF! Grown Black PEOPLE, UNWILLING TO DO SHIT, till I finally said "Well, guess you'd better lock yourself in your house then."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEY REACTED!
I ain't gone live in FEAR! I AIN'T LIVIN IN FEAR!
-_-
WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, fool. YOU ALREADY ADMITTED YOU WON'T DO SHIT ABOUT NAZI-COPS INTENTIONALLY WORKING WITH BLACK CRIMINALS AND THIS LATEST RAMPAGE IS ACTUALLY AN ATTEMPT TO FORCE A BLACK EX-CON TO DO SOME CRAZY SHIT, WENT WRONG AND HE SNAPPED AND STARTED MURDERING THEM!

I could be here FOR A WHILE, and that does ME, NO GOOD!
I know what needs TO BE DONE AND HOW TO DO IT!
But it looks like seeking WILLING PARTICIPANTS IS OUT!
So BE IT...!

No comments:

Post a Comment