Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I HAVE RETURNED!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
AND NOTICE!?

I just posted the email by Dr. Boyce Watkins, AND NOTE! That for all the SHIT that is talked about Black-on-Black crime and how We're supposedly NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR OURSELVES, NOTE!

Not ONE, NOT FUCKIN ONE! White Media/White-Jewish Media-Medium, FLAPPED THEIR FUCKIN GUMS ABOUT HIS CONVENTION IN ATLANTA AND THEN KEPT YAPPIN TO GET THE WORD OUT AND DO EXPOSES AND INTERVIEWS WITH THE VARIOUS PANEL-MEMBERS AND DR. BOYCE WATKINS HIMSELF!

The same way THEY RUN AND HIDE WHEN MASTER CLAUD ANDERSON COMES TO ANY TOWN OR CITY, mysteriously!? NOTHING TO SAY! NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! AND NOPE! NOT GONNA ADVERTISE SHIT ABOUT HIM BEING IN THE CITY, WHERE, WHEN, WHATEVER! AND IF YOU'RE NOT PAYING FOR THAT ADVERTISEMENT, WELL!?
Fuck you then.

Meanwhile!?
TBA has already HINTED AND FLAT OUT TALKED ABOUT HOW HE PAID FOR ADVERTISING FOR 7AM AND MUTHAFUCKAS TOOK HIS MONEY AND THEN RAN LIMITED TO, NO ADVERTISEMENTS!
>_<
Isn't that LOVELY!
Nothing like PAYING FUCKIN MONEY AND THEN GETTING RIPPED THE FUCK OFF!
FUN TIMES FOR EVERYONE!
And for you fuckin dumb-ass Blacks who wasted TIME TRYING TO INTEGRATE!?
How about now?
I don't think you REALLY UNDERSTAND.
How long myself and others among Us, have had to keep waiting for REALITY to finally come back in an UNAVOIDABLE. DO OR DIE. SITUATION. Where NO AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT.
NO AMOUNT OF WORDS.
Will do away with SHIT LIKE THIS;
Where these types of MURDERS have been going on and on and on and UNDER THE COVER OF OBSCURITY. Because DUMB-ASS PREVIOUS GENERATIONS OF BLACKS GOT RID OF OUR FUCKIN MEDIA-MEDIUMS, BLINDING US ON PURPOSE!
So they can LITERALLY, SUPPORT WHITE POWER SUPREMACY!

Get THEIR LITTLE CRUMBS.
Then talk that BLOOD-A-JESUS BULLSHIT!
And croak, knowing that they helped FUCK SHIT UP FOR US AND NEVER GOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

The Young Guns stopped by before leaving and I SHOWED THEM the fact that I have technical LAYOUTS for the characters and explanations of power-levels, etc! Then I let them know that as I KEEP CLIMBING. I don't JUST WANT to make books and anime, BUT ALSO VIDEO GAMES BASED ON MY CHARACTERS. I go to relieve the guard at the main building AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING "When you gonna make some SHIRTS, MAN!? I WANNA BUY SHIRTS!"
-_-
So I had to tell them FLAT OUT "I gotta move up outta my room for rent man, I don't have THE CAPITAL TO PAY FOR THE EQUIPMENT AND SHIRTS AND THEN SELL THEM IF I WANNA GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SHITTY-ASS LIVING CONDITIONS."

And that is when Myron was like "Do your readers REALLY UNDERSTAND that in LESS THAN A YEAR YOU WENT FROM ALMOST HOMELESS, WORKING AT WENDY'S, TO BEING ABLE TO GET RIGHT BACK ON YOUR FUCKIN FEET!?"

And I was like... "They know. Because I ACTUALLY ENCOUNTER SOME OF THEM. But TYPING ABOUT IT, ISN'T ENOUGH FOR ME. I need to show them. And I will...."




No comments:

Post a Comment