Sunday, September 25, 2016

Thank You to the Rappers who Warned Us of These Times....

Black Rappers from as Far back as the Mid-80's have been constantly warning Us as Black People everywhere that by 2000. Events would begin to steamroll against Us no matter where any of Us are. I posted Method Man's Judgement Day because THAT WAS JUST ONE BLACK RAPPER who warned that BLACK PEOPLE were headed into the New Millennium with a crosshair firmly placed on Our COLLECTIVE BACKS, regardless of what part of the world We are in.

As some of you who have been on My Blog from day-1 may remember. I used to post Rap Videos on Sundays. Something I have not always stuck to as my own situation has gone south and it has dawned on me, LAST YEAR. That while I DID NOT LIKE IT. I handled MY PERSONAL BUSINESS CORRECTLY AND NOT VIOLENTLY. When it was plain to see that some people were INTENTIONALLY AND HAD INTENTIONALLY, TRIED TO PLAY ME.

Fast forward TO TODAY.
Sat down with ONE OF My Sworn-brothers AND PARTED WAYS WITH AN OLDER-BROTHER AND LONG-TIME FRIEND ON FRIDAY.

I'm gonna REPEAT what TBA said and says;
Handle YOUR BUSINESS.
Before YOUR BUSINESS HANDLES YOU!

It was something that I always said to both Dan and to you Stacey. I'm sitting here now typing this post to this;
I'm about to get down to business with these WILLIAMS WORKS POST! Whether I post them up TONIGHT OR TOMORROW! They WILL GET POSTED UP! The latest post I put up, went from having 10 visitors to WILLIAMS WORKS. To finishing up that night with 34. THE NEXT DAY!?

234.
A massive, MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT from what I was doing last year and yes I KNOW I HAVEN'T PUT PAYABLE CONTENT UP. BUT IT IS COMING. AND YES, I HAVE SOME STUFF TYPED ALREADY. But I have EVERYTHING LAID OUT and everything WILL FOLLOW WHAT I HAVE LAID OUT!

I wanna thank THE VARIOUS RAPPERS who have CONSTANTLY WARNED AND TRIED TO TALK TO US, and LET US KNOW. Evil times are ahead, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! I'm not gonna sit here and excuse MY OWN STUPIDITY! BUT I'M NOT GONNA SIT AND BOO-HOO AND WHINE ABOUT SHIT!

If you are reading this, KEEP. GOING! KEEP. BUILDING! AND FUCK ANYBODY WHO ISN'T DOWN WITH YOUR PROGRAM! FUCK'EM! BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE TIME!

That is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment