Friday, September 23, 2016

Nazi-Cops Stop Blackman on BIKE!?

Jussssssssssssst walkin home just now!? Come ROUND THE CORNER INTO!?
Nazi-cops HARASSING BLACKMAN ON A BIKE!
LITERALLY JUST NOW!
-_-
They have LITERALLY USED THEIR SQUAD CAR TO CUT OFF HALF THE STREET WHILE THEY QUESTION THIS CLEARLY AGITATED BLACKMAN!

However!?

The moment I STUMBLE INTO THIS SHIT!?
O_O
Show ends.
And I'm like, that...?
Was odd.
^_^
Heh.
I STILL HAVE MY UNIFORM ON!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I was WONDERING WHY THEY KEPT LOOKING AT ME LIKE "Shit!? WE'VE BEEN MADE! CODE BLUE! RETREAT! CODE BLUE, RETREAT!"

I forgot I still had my uniform on!
I do know it got their attention and then as I kept on going up the block I look back and they let the guy go.
I'd like to think that the fact that MY UNIFORM LOOKS LIKE THEIRS, made an impact.
They definitely WEREN'T HAPPY WHEN I ROUNDED THE CORNER AND NEITHER WAS I!
Cuz I DON'T NEED TO SEE BULLSHIT RIGHT AFTER WORK!
Bottom line, Blackman peddles away and Nazi-cops come up the block and drive by me, I DID NOT MAKE EYE-CONTACT. I simply kept walking like I'd been doing and they got on about "whatever business" they were SUPPOSEDLY UP TO.

Good. 
Evening...

From Philadelphia.....

No comments:

Post a Comment