Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wayne Said to Me...

"Whassup Asiatic Blackman?"
That's his way of being a smart-ass about me being a Black Nationalist.
Then he started to ask me about the debate yesterday and then he was like "Never mind. Cuz I know you don't give a fuck about any of that." and I just agreed and started to come back into this cluttered ass room that I won't miss when I'm in my new apartment.

So then he says "Yo? Since about two weeks ago, nobody sees you anymore. You come in. Then all we hear is typing. Type-type-typing! You be hittin the shit outta those keys fast as shit! You don't even cook in the kitchen no more. It's come home. In the room. Typing. WORKING! Then sleep. Or you watchin some Japanese cartoon then before I know it, shit is dead quiet and you're asleep! Then out to work. That's it! You always in your room now man!"

And I let him know "It is time for me to move on and move onwards and upwards."


He is absolutely correct though.
I don't chit-chat like I used to just a couple of weeks ago.
I have too much work to do and not enough hours in the day or hours in the day FOR MY WORK TO GET DONE. Yet another REALITY of what happens when YOU WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE. Your Time becomes THEIR TIME.

Meanwhile?
Laundry is in the dryer.
Lemme take My Ass to bed.
Finish up these notes and try to get some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment