Friday, September 23, 2016

Cyn - How Christianity makes Black people Insane

Right now I am "talking" to an old college friend who has become a complete coon.
Which, unfortunately, I suspected would happen to him.
I am posting this video, because he is, OR WAS.
Trying to use his Blood of Jesus Talk.
But after ten minutes of me making a complete fool out of him, now he's having some sort of nervous breakdown.

I'd warned him years ago as he got deeper and deeper into White Corporate America after he was telling me how he and the other Blacks were being pressured TO STAY. AWAY FROM ONE ANOTHER.
-_-
Cute, isn't it.
Now?
I've EXPERIENCED THIS.
And I HANDLED IT CORRECTLY.
Which was why he came to me way back when in early 2000.

And I told him, you have to figure out a way to stand up for yourself. Because if you let them bully you into doing what they want, you're going to lose your sense of self-worth and manhood and you might get a second chance to TRY TO RECLAIM IT.
But the reality is you will have to live with the fact that YOU LET THEM BULLY YOU INTO STAYING AWAY FROM YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

And I told him, they want you guys to STAY APART, BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE INCREDIBLY SMART!
Normally, PEOPLE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND ABILITY, POOL WITH LIKE-MINDED AND BUILD AND START COMPANIES AND CORPS AND THEY KNOW THAT.

And he was really frustrated and angry, and he's NO LITTLE GUY EITHER!
And he just started getting angrier and angrier because he was like "I need this job man!? I can't lose this job! I got newborn kids!" and I asked him "Did you tell them that at some point?"

And he just sat there in shock.
-_-
And there you go.
I don't care how many of anybody dislikes this or dislikes that, but?
When you disREGARD THE REALITY OF YOUR SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES, you pay for it. And I'd warned him when we were in college.
And?

He didn't listen.
So then he was like I prayed and prayed and?
And I was like "And?"
And he admitted that the only person he honestly knew who knew how to handle this was me and I told him "You already know what I would do."

And he made it clear, I can't lose this job.

So understand?
This guy is A MILLION TIMES SMARTER THAN I WILL EVER BE!
But?
He has, HAD, ZERO FAITH IN HIMSELF OR HIS ABILITIES TO USE HIS INTELLIGENCE FOR HIMSELF.

And he told me to my face "I'm not you."
And I told him "You don't have to be me, but I know you. If you go and just let this go and do as they want you to do? You're gonna destroy yourself, at some point, or another. You have a lot of pride. And you KNOW they want you to stay away from the other Blacks there because they DON'T WANT YOU ALL TO START COLLABORATING AND FIGURING OUT THAT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WORKING FOR THESE PEOPLE. AND YOU SHOULD BE BUILDING YOUR OWN COMPANY, NOT ENRICHING THEIRS."

I didn't keep pushing him. Because at that time everything was going down the toilet with Noni and I was trying to figure out how to not let MY SITUATION SNOWBALL, so?
I didn't keep going back-n-forth with him.
But I knew then and there when he said "I'ma pray on it."

And I asked him "Why did you come to me since you already prayed on it?"
^_^
And he said... "Because the prayers led me to you...."

And look at that.
Even though he claimed to be such a Black Christian or whatever.
When his prayers sent him to me and then I told him what he actually knew what he needed to do anyway?

He chickened out anyway.
He chickened out, anyway.
So fast forward to these last few weeks?
He's been cooning it up.
Blood-a-jesus-in-ning-up!
And people now are starting to get tired of him.

So it reminded me of this post by Cyn.
And here it is;


No comments:

Post a Comment